It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: Interesting, where I'm from you list the directions clockwise so its NESW
uh?

truhlik77: Funny is, that someone here says, that cat has 9 lives. :)
actually, the answer was 9, but I think cats have less lives here...
IAmSinistar: And suddenly from out of the shadows - a Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Steam) gift link for the first Reply that requests it.
truhlik77: May I? Thanks

Funny is, that someone here says, that cat has 9 lives. :)
It does -- I guess the "7" was a typo on Stooner's part when retyping the code!

EDIT: Arrgh... just got ninja'd again... I'm a bit slow off the mark tonight! :-)
Post edited April 02, 2014 by blakstar
high rated
IAmSinistar: And suddenly from out of the shadows - a Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Steam) gift link for the first Reply that requests it.
T'is yours, check your PMs.

Got another drop here, this time a Ravensword: Shadowlands (Steam) gift link for the ninjy replier.
truhlik77: Funny is, that someone here says, that cat has 9 lives. :)
In many countries, they are believed to have nine lives, but in Italy, Germany, Greece and some Spanish-speaking regions they are said to have seven lives, while in Turkish and Arabic traditions the number of lives is six.
Post edited April 02, 2014 by triock
IAmSinistar: T'is yours, check your PMs.

Got another drop here, this time a Ravensword: Shadowlands (Steam) gift link for the ninjy replier.
I would like it, please! Thanks!
Thanks all for "how many lives has cat" explanations :)
6, 7, 9... Interesting, that one saying has several variants depending on the country,
IAmSinistar: Got another drop here, this time a Ravensword: Shadowlands (Steam) gift link for the ninjy replier.
Pickle1477: I would like it, please! Thanks!
Okay, it's been about a day since your last grab from me, so you can have it. I typically allow one per person per day, as a rule, so it's all good.
Pickle1477: I would like it, please! Thanks!
IAmSinistar: Okay, it's been about a day since your last grab from me, so you can have it. I typically allow one per person per day, as a rule, so it's all good.
Thanks! I just happened to see this on my break at work. I'll have to look and see what key I can give away to give back!
IAmSinistar: Okay, it's been about a day since your last grab from me, so you can have it. I typically allow one per person per day, as a rule, so it's all good.
Pickle1477: Thanks! I just happened to see this on my break at work. I'll have to look and see what key I can give away to give back!
Hope you enjoy it! And I just recalled that the other game I sent you wasn't a ninja grab, but a gifting thread response. So even better. I applaud your desire to give back as well, and be warned, it gets addictive. :)
high rated
OK, here we go again.

This time it's a Steam key for BlackSoul: Extended Edition.

Initials of the person, who was also one of the writers, who performed "Candle in the Wind"
Initials for the Austrian transportation company in Greater Vienna that is a subsidiary of the Wiener Stadtwerke Holding AG.

Three letters that sound like a wireless networking technology
IATA designator for the now-defunct Air Florida

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea..." (but only the first digit!)
Internet country code top-level domain for Mozambique
Initials used for illusions or tricks of the eye to simulate imagined events, used in the film industry, often prefixed with "S"
blakstar: OK, here we go again.

Initials of the person, who was also one of the writers, who performed "Candle in the Wind"
Initials for the Austrian transportation company in Greater Vienna that is a subsidiary of the Wiener Stadtwerke Holding AG.

Initials used for illusions or tricks of the eye to simulate imagined events, used in the film industry, often prefixed with "S"
Anyone got this one yet?
Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol (Steam) for the first reply.
mabrookes: Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol (Steam) for the first reply.
May I?
Zx0: May I?
PM sent
blakstar: OK, here we go again.

The_maestro27: Anyone got this one yet?
So far I've had a couple of PMs -- one was very close, and the other one was getting there, but had 3 or 4 mistakes in deciphering the answers!

As to whether anyone else has got the whole thing... well, no-one's informed me as yet! :-)

EDIT: BTW I didn't confirm which bits had been correctly decoded -- only gave a general answer as to whether the code was anywhere near correct!
Post edited April 02, 2014 by blakstar