It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Well if no one else is interested then I would like to give it a try.
IAmSinistar: It's a refreshing puzzle game. Key PM'd, have fun!
quite sinister of you to hand out free games on April Fools...what game you playing at!
so, who wants a Half Life 3 Steam key . . . . . .

H4D4J-8NFN0-FBQAE-H34U4J
Post edited April 01, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: so, who wants a Half Life 3 Steam key . . . . . .

H34U4J-8NKK0-FB14E
because half life 3 exists...

H34U4J-8NKK0-FB14E
;-p

I got you Skyrim in return ;-)

http://www.poepra2.com.br/blog/steam-key-generator
5H0U7-S1MUL-4T0R2

But that's not really enough - have Tomb Raider too!
H3RE5-N0K3Y-TH4TY-0URL0-0KIN4
Post edited April 01, 2014 by Momo1991

H34U4J-8NKK0-FB14E
Got this, thanks! ;)

I need to think of a good AF joke i can play on my wife...

Hah, "Shout Simulator" classic!
Post edited April 01, 2014 by Pickle1477
grunthos64: quite sinister of you to hand out free games on April Fools...what game you playing at!
I considered creating a set of five fake keys for some popular game, so that the first letters of the keys spelled out APRIL and the last letter FOOLS, but I figured I'd get downrepped back to single digits for that. ;)

H34U4J-8NKK0-FB14E
Pickle1477: Got this, thanks! ;)

I need to think of a good AF joke i can play on my wife...
LOL,how about sitting down pretending to be angry,and when she walks in and asks you why,you say you got scammed and lost $100 or something :P
Momo1991: ;-p

5H0U7-S1MUL-4T0R2

Cool website, going to save me lots of money :P
low rated
Momo1991: ;-p

5H0U7-S1MUL-4T0R2

mabrookes: Cool website, going to save me lots of money :P
Well I know you're been missing Pokemon so here's a new game for you - Pokemon Challenge ;-)
grunthos64: quite sinister of you to hand out free games on April Fools...what game you playing at!
IAmSinistar: I considered creating a set of five fake keys for some popular game, so that the first letters of the keys spelled out APRIL and the last letter FOOLS, but I figured I'd get downrepped back to single digits for that. ;)
We all have a sense of humor here I think, doing it on a gift thread though will get you downrepped
IAmSinistar: I considered creating a set of five fake keys for some popular game, so that the first letters of the keys spelled out APRIL and the last letter FOOLS, but I figured I'd get downrepped back to single digits for that. ;)
I think you have earned enough good will on these forums that pulling a harmless prank is not going to get you down repped. Or not as you can see by my current status I am no expert on this. ;)
Post edited April 01, 2014 by stg83
stg83: I think you have earned enough good will on these forums that pulling a harmless prank is not going to get you down repped. Or not as you can see by my current status I am no expert on this. ;)
Maybe if it was a big game like Skyrim or an Arkham game promised....hate to be that jokester
stg83: I think you have earned enough good will on these forums that pulling a harmless prank is not going to get you down repped. Or not as you can see by my current status I am no expert on this. ;)
The last person I saw do that in here was actually a noob. It, needless to say, didn't go over too well.
tinyE: The last person I saw do that in here was actually a noob. It, needless to say, didn't go over too well.
Just when I was thinking of unloading a Leisure Suit Larry 4 code in here, maybe I'll save it for Arbor Day.
grunthos64: We all have a sense of humor here I think, doing it on a gift thread though will get you downrepped
True enough, most folks here have a decent appreciation of humour. :)

I was sort of hoping that GOG would have a good prank for us, such as pre-orders of the whole LucasArts catalogue or a new agreement with Bethesda. But seeing how such pranks have turned around and bit them in the past, I can see why they forborne.