It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ok I got the Nox that was left on the code.

Thank you. It's always nice to see people giving out GOG codes in this thread.
qpKillerqp: Giving away another code for All Zombies Must Die QB3VL-8VXHF-QTTTE
JogsterXL: That same key was posted here by Ian on September 04, 2012

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post10290
Lol, nobody even bothered to thank you, so +1 from me for bringing this to my attention.

RabiatorG0G: Lol, nobody even bothered to thank you, so +1 from me for bringing this to my attention.
That's hilarious actually. I'm wondering though, how did you find out?
Wait they recycled keys? Now people will periodically try old codes
qpKillerqp: Giving away another code for All Zombies Must Die QB3VL-8VXHF-QTTTE

That's asking for a ban for this poor kiddo, really...

zeffyr: That's asking for a ban for this poor kiddo, really...
How? It was redeemed two years ago its a express thing
That's not a nice thing to do..
low rated
zeffyr: That's asking for a ban for this poor kiddo, really...
grunthos64: How? It was redeemed two years ago its a express thing
He's just trying to save his rep that way. It's immoral and just not fair.
zeffyr: He's just trying to save his rep that way. It's immoral and just not fair.
He has NO rep! Do u know the situation
zeffyr: He's just trying to save his rep that way. It's immoral and just not fair.
You mean save it negative?
low rated
grunthos64: He has NO rep! Do u know the situation
He earned that rep being ungrateful and greedy in ninja threads. Just like stg83.

Judas and other moderators can see who is downrepping other users. I wouldn't be surprised if they were top downreppers these days. And why forum moderators don't do anything about that?

Just wondering, not accusing.
Post edited April 05, 2014 by zeffyr
grunthos64: He has NO rep! Do u know the situation
zeffyr: He earned that rep being ungrateful and greedy in ninja threads. Just like stg83.

Judas and other moderators can see who is downrepping other users. I wouldn't be surprised if they were top downreppers these days. And why forum moderators don't do anything about that?

they are some of the nicest people here I will not accuse till it is sure its stealing which makes no sense
low rated
zeffyr: He earned that rep being ungrateful and greedy in ninja threads. Just like stg83.

grunthos64: they are some of the nicest people here I will not accuse till it is sure its stealing which makes no sense
Werent you the one who "won" his (only) giveaway (if that really happened or not i will leave in the middle), and the other one he decided last minute to give a code to a friend. Just saying.
grunthos64: they are some of the nicest people here I will not accuse till it is sure its stealing which makes no sense
lugum: Werent you the one who "won" his (only) giveaway (if that really happened or not i will leave in the middle), and the other one he decided last minute to give a code to a friend. Just saying.
I do not accuse at all especially on a game site no point
high rated
Redeemed.
Post edited April 05, 2014 by DampSquib