It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The key went to qpKillerqp.
Sorry dracomage1996
Post edited March 30, 2014 by voslobandre15
high rated
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe on Desura still available if anyone wants it.
voslobandre15: The key went to qpKillerqp
Thanks and +1 :)
mabrookes: Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe on Desura still available if anyone wants it.
Seems fun
voslobandre15: The key went to qpKillerqp.
Sorry dracomage1996
That's okay
Post edited March 30, 2014 by dracomage1996
high rated
Anyone for Two Brothers (Steam)

dracomage1996: Seems fun
Check PM
Post edited March 30, 2014 by mabrookes
high rated
Aren't you caring too much about all this? I find it amusing that someone gets annoyed enough to waste a single second in downrepping every thanking post in a thread where one might expect a lot of thanking posts. It's like going to the Word Association Game and start downrepping people who write random words (which would make more sense; those freaking guys, who in his right mind writes random words?)

In fact it's a shame the downrepper isn't faster at downrepping, since the posts with codes doesn't seem affected it would help ninjas to spot them easier. Although if he was that fast then probably he wouldn't be annoyed, he would be the one getting the games and writing the thanking posts.
Attachments:
brlv.jpg (92 Kb)
high rated
park_84: Aren't you caring too much about all this? I find it amusing that someone gets annoyed enough to waste a single second in downrepping every thanking post in a thread where one might expect a lot of thanking posts. It's like going to the Word Association Game and start downrepping people who write random words (which would make more sense; those freaking guys, who in his right mind writes random words?)

In fact it's a shame the downrepper isn't faster at downrepping, since the posts with codes doesn't seem affected it would help ninjas to spot them easier. Although if he was that fast then probably he wouldn't be annoyed, he would be the one getting the games and writing the thanking posts.
Attachments:
ymca.jpg (37 Kb)
high rated
Two Brothers (Steam) still available.

*taken*
Post edited March 30, 2014 by mabrookes
high rated
mabrookes: Two Brothers (Steam) still available.
looks fun, but I already got 2 games from you, so ill let you save it for another ninja. So +1 anyway
high rated
I've missed the most of the conversation, but you're saying someone is downrating thank you -posts? So...it means they don't like people saying thanks for the free games they are being offered, or...?

Although I guess this kinda makes sense (from their point of view). They're operating in secrecy; probably snatching all the codes they can in the meantime, so they must get upset when someone beats them to the bunch. Never thought a simple exchange where both parties become happy, is enough to make some folks butthurt. Oh well
DProject: I've missed the most of the conversation, but you're saying someone is downrating thank you -posts? So...it means they don't like people saying thanks for the free games they are being offered, or...?

Although I guess this kinda makes sense (from their point of view). They're operating in secrecy; probably snatching all the codes they can in the meantime, so they must get upset when someone beats them to the bunch. Never thought a simple exchange where both parties become happy, is enough to make some folks butthurt. Oh well
Who knows who this person is though. I think it's an account created by wakkallo
high rated
mabrookes: Two Brothers (Steam) still available.

*taken*
Thank you! +1
high rated
Nice to see some positivity here for a change, a +1 from me to everyone as well. :)
high rated
Might get - reped but I couldn't resist it :p You gotta be fast cause you'll get -rep for thanking people xD
Soon we will have our own gog meme
Attachments:
lol.jpg (50 Kb)
Post edited March 30, 2014 by Zurvan7
high rated
The crazy downreppers have hit me, too, but I refuse to stop saying "Thanks!"

THANK YOU ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE who give and trade games!