It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Stupid prejudices, as far as I know there is nothing Nazi like about you at all except for the smoking baby the Nazi probably experimented with that as well. ;)
I think that was Marlboro, and with chimps.

BASTAAAARDS!
Dischord: Somewhere in the threads is hidden an Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 code.
Very sneaky, I love it! *snicker* A good sleep to you, too~!
high rated
Sachys: I cant see a reason to derep you myself. With some others I have done in the past (whether I agreed or not) - at least then I could fathom anothers reasoning.
Shit is weird right now on here!
Ah well, what can you do shit has been weird since quite a long time now for me. I get a daily dose of -4 every 24 hours or so hence the steady decline. But, I am not going to go in a corner and cry myself to sleep over it. :)
Sachys: I think that was Marlboro, and with chimps.

BASTAAAARDS!
Soon it will be the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and then there will be no place for humans to hide. ;)
Post edited March 30, 2014 by stg83
stg83:
I do get the same myself - and have here frequently, so I do know where yer coming from. Just a shame some people have to be shit really.
Dischord: Somewhere in the threads is hidden an Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 code.
genkicolleen: Very sneaky, I love it! *snicker* A good sleep to you, too~!
Sneaky is good, but the best sneaks are conducted by editing an earlier post. That way they do not appear at the top of the threads, but it is nice if you keep it within one or two pages, otherwise new Ninjas will never achieve your rank :-)
genkicolleen: Very sneaky, I love it! *snicker* A good sleep to you, too~!
Dischord: Sneaky is good, but the best sneaks are conducted by editing an earlier post. That way they do not appear at the top of the threads, but it is nice if you keep it within one or two pages, otherwise new Ninjas will never achieve your rank :-)
Shhhhhh................you are letting the secret out ;)
stg83: Soon it will be the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and then there will be no place for humans to hide. ;)
There isn't now...

*prepares interplanetary fecal beam
rong44: Shhhhhh................you are letting the secret out ;)
Yes, new Ninjas are having it a bit easier :-)
<--New ninja :p

I only take codes for games that I plan to play, but I do appreciate all of the GA's and drops. Even when I don't say anything, I'm giving +1's left and right :D
high rated
Sachys: There isn't now...

*prepares interplanetary fecal beam
Somehow that sounds more scary to me then a nuke :P. OK guys its time for me to cry myself to sleep its dawn here and I need to get some shuteye to wake up before tomorrow. Thanks for the ninja tips Dischord it was nice to see you here as always. Over n ZZzzzz...
Post edited March 30, 2014 by stg83
genkicolleen: <--New ninja :p

I only take codes for games that I plan to play, but I do appreciate all of the GA's and drops. Even when I don't say anything, I'm giving +1's left and right :D
Yes you do :) Thank you for that +1
NIce drops last night. +rep for all:)
I Dont know if it works, but I have a The Witcher EE key for North American users.

*R**X-PPBRG-DUTA*-H*FWK-FKLVL

Four
Three
Seven
Six
Seven
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key
FROZE-AMDP1-2B81A-GM8JI-YS94Y
sanchit117: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key
FROZE-AMDP1-2B81A-GM8JI-YS94Y
thanks