It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qpKillerqp: EPIC GAME!!!THAT would be great :)
blakstar: Sorry -- I made it a rule a long time ago to only give keys to those with positive reputations.
Can I have? For my friend cause I have this game and it's awesome
blakstar: Sorry -- I made it a rule a long time ago to only give keys to those with positive reputations.
legomaster: Can I have? For my friend cause I have this game and it's awesome
OK -- PM's on it's way!
blakstar: OK -- PM's on it's way!
+1 to you for the drop! :-)

And good afternoon, ninjas :P
blakstar: OK -- PM's on it's way!
ty
lugum:
Well i tried and did not get a code... and no I didn't get a code from lemuria's list.
Anyways, I don't know how the giveaways for the other games you mentioned worked, but if he didn't get his hands on these someone else obviously would have, and he gave them away here to people who may have wanted it.

On the other hand, if he is doing this just for the rep, then i do not support him.
qpKillerqp: And I believe the only type of person that would take what I said to "lugum"as an insult would be a 9 year-old...
Oh, wait, maybe in USA "drunk" is used as a compliment?

/ironic mode off

Man, that says more about you than about me...

qpKillerqp: I think that is the last time I ever do a GA
I suppose that means you're never going to deliver that Luftraisers key that you offered in the Ninja thread long ago (got you several rep points all of a sudden, IIRC).

I recall that you said to me ATM two of us had PM at once and you didn't know what to do. I suggested you to use random.org to choose between us and got no reply until an hour later when I pointed you to my public question. Then you hinted to me by PM that you were to host a GA for it, but I've seen no one (please, post the appropiate link if I'm wrong and I'll stand corrected).

I ain't speaking about this trying to exact a revenge because I didn't get a game (I'd been happy enough if only someone has gotten it), I'm doing it because I've seen other users behaving like that before and on each occasion it was foul play... Hope not the case this time, too.

Waiting your reply with interest, qpKillerqp.

---

Well, have to go until Monday. Have a nice weekend, Ninjas!
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Oh, wait, maybe in USA "drunk" is used as a compliment?
Thespian*, you're very nice guy, I respect you very much, and I agree almost with anything you just wrote (not because it's you, just because it's right!) but please, tell me, what's wrong about being drunk?
Thespian*: Oh, wait, maybe in USA "drunk" is used as a compliment?
ejiki: Thespian*, you're very nice guy, I respect you very much, and I agree almost with anything you just wrote (not because it's you, just because it's right!) but please, tell me, what's wrong about being drunk?
Duh have you seen stooner here when he is drunk.
ejiki: Thespian*, you're very nice guy, I respect you very much, and I agree almost with anything you just wrote (not because it's you, just because it's right!) but please, tell me, what's wrong about being drunk?
lugum: Duh have you seen stooner here when he is drunk.
But when I was drunk (last time that was about ten years ago...or more... I really don't remember already) that was fun! I mean, for me)
ejiki: But when I was drunk (last time that was about ten years ago...or more... I really don't remember already) that was fun! I mean, for me)
I think qp was referring to the meme thing, he didn't want to insult anyone...
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/go-home-you-are-drunk
ejiki: But when I was drunk (last time that was about ten years ago...or more... I really don't remember already) that was fun! I mean, for me)
Zurvan7: I think qp was referring to the meme thing, he didn't want to insult anyone...
exactly
Zurvan7: I think qp was referring to the meme thing, he didn't want to insult anyone...
Yes, my first thought was about this meme too.
We had a small chat in pm explaining he didnt mean it like that. There is no need to continue that matter.
I would say Stooner is still pretty intelligible when drunk, I have seen and heard much worse :P. Also Thespian*s comments are highly logical as always bad behavior should not be encouraged but its better to ignore then derep everyone because we all know there is enough of that going on already. :)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by stg83
stg83: I would say Stooner is still pretty intelligible when drunk, I have seen and heard much worse :P. Also Thespian*s comments are highly logical as always bad behavior should not be encouraged but its better to ignore then derep everyone because we'll there is enough of that going on already. :)
yep,I can already see you've been trolled alot
EDIT:I think im coming for you as well :)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by qpKillerqp