It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: Jesus lot of drama in these forum over fucking free stuff. But if you make 10 accounts to get 10 codes, you'll ruin it for the rest cause now the server is overloaded and I can't get a code lol :p
lemuria: There is no need account and i didn't even tried to open that website. I don't care sport games and i don't follow :)
lol then how did you manage to get those keys cause the site ain't working for me and what code do you need to put it?
Also why the key encryption if you have them for free :p
low rated
Dude, Lemuria...

Next time don't let anyone take your keys... Just post the links so everyone else can "try" to get and "share" te keys they have!

If they ever share!
low rated
lemuria: There is no need account and i didn't even tried to open that website. I don't care sport games and i don't follow :)
Zurvan7: lol then how did you manage to get those keys cause the site ain't working for me and what code do you need to put it?
Soo do you want those keys without encrypt ? Okay :)

C3WN-V9FV-2HY2-QENW-76KQ
6X33-FFJK-ZMH2-T256-LQCE
H6GY-R6HP-V6ME-J5B3-G3VZ
7C3B-WKZK-Y3EX-9A26-H2ZN
BRDD-VPHJ-TVHV-VXFC-JA7V
BPAJ-K25C-T6DC-FC2T-R6YW
3WFX-BFUA-RAVC-RPHN-LZGG
H43K-D3MQ-GQ5H-795W-U6PS
8JSS-9RJ9-ZPUX-2YPJ-88VR
4DYG-3HUX-WRUB-N75H-86KA
ABZZ-UJ4S-DYMS-88Z4-QZKC

Elrinda: Dude, Lemuria...

Next time don't let anyone take your keys... Just post the links so everyone else can "try" to get and "share" te keys they have!

If they ever share!
I didn't enter that website :) Just my friend sent me txt files.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lemuria
Elrinda: Ehmm... sorry to interrupt. But...

As much as I know the Fifa Keys at the moment are free. Free as in "you don't have to log in to get it, just type the 1 "one" code you have and you can try as many times as you see free.

The site is overwhelmed at the moment. I don't think that they expected such a rush!

But in one way I think that, since the the topic is "ninja [giveaway) " and you don't sell 'em, you have the choice to give as much keys as you see pleased!
not really, they seem change the rule. now you have to insert your origin account. got some friend who piss at me after refreshing his page for the last 10 minute or so lol
Zurvan7: lol then how did you manage to get those keys cause the site ain't working for me and what code do you need to put it?
lemuria: Soo do you want those keys without encrypt ? Okay :)

C3WN-V9FV-2HY2-QENW-76KQ
6X33-FFJK-ZMH2-T256-LQCE
H6GY-R6HP-V6ME-J5B3-G3VZ
7C3B-WKZK-Y3EX-9A26-H2ZN
BRDD-VPHJ-TVHV-VXFC-JA7V
BPAJ-K25C-T6DC-FC2T-R6YW
3WFX-BFUA-RAVC-RPHN-LZGG
H43K-D3MQ-GQ5H-795W-U6PS
8JSS-9RJ9-ZPUX-2YPJ-88VR
4DYG-3HUX-WRUB-N75H-86KA
ABZZ-UJ4S-DYMS-88Z4-QZKC

Elrinda: Dude, Lemuria...

If they ever share!
lemuria: I didn't enter that website :) Just my friend sent me txt files.
Got this one: 4DYG-3HUX-WRUB-N75H-86KA

Elrinda: Ehmm... sorry to interrupt. But...

As much as I know the Fifa Keys at the moment are free. Free as in "you don't have to log in to get it, just type the 1 "one" code you have and you can try as many times as you see free.

The site is overwhelmed at the moment. I don't think that they expected such a rush!

But in one way I think that, since the the topic is "ninja [giveaway) " and you don't sell 'em, you have the choice to give as much keys as you see pleased!
sinugie: not really, they seem change the rule. now you have to insert your origin account. got some friend who piss at me after refreshing his page for the last 10 minute or so lol
Well, like I said. I don't think that they were expecting such a rush!
They could have changed the rules =)

Suits me, it's the same with playfire =))
lemuria: Let's make it clear;
Are these keys are free ? - Yes
Am i selling these codes ? - No

I know you cried about these keys and you reported me, some developer contacted to me, i answered and they disappear , they didn't respond.

You know whats that mean ? I don't give shit about you and your drunk boyfriend ;)
lugum: Free doesn't make you have to abuse them, a free candy jar? it's like you saying well it's free i might as well take the whole jar.
Free keys? should i start to mention the star craft codes which weren't free you posted a whole illegal list off?
And there is a whole lot more to you then most here know and in which i won't go in details, this above should show enough i believe to those that matter.

And with that you mean Stooner, someone you turned against while he wasnt even doing anything bad to you, but you took it the wrong way.

The developers getting angry and contacted even you, is bad enough.
The Blackwell bundle a few months ago, got pretty abused too back then, in which it resulted to a very negative thing.
And you still claim it is not bad.

I am done with you and this discussion on it, i done my saying.
Stop provocate people :) and we see who has multple account. Rep goes to 482 to 377 LOL. Oh kid try harder please :)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lemuria
well site is down. This is what happens when people take 20 keys for themselves and send 30 to their friends I guess....
Also all those codes are redeemed.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Zurvan7
high rated
Face Noir 5D5FH-ZNPEV-2NFJK
low rated
lugum: Free doesn't make you have to abuse them, a free candy jar? it's like you saying well it's free i might as well take the whole jar.
Free keys? should i start to mention the star craft codes which weren't free you posted a whole illegal list off?
And there is a whole lot more to you then most here know and in which i won't go in details, this above should show enough i believe to those that matter.

And with that you mean Stooner, someone you turned against while he wasnt even doing anything bad to you, but you took it the wrong way.

The developers getting angry and contacted even you, is bad enough.
The Blackwell bundle a few months ago, got pretty abused too back then, in which it resulted to a very negative thing.
And you still claim it is not bad.

I am done with you and this discussion on it, i done my saying.
lemuria: Stop provocate people :) and we see who has multple account. Rep goes to 482 to 377 LOL. Oh kid try harder please :)
Provocating would be like "hey lets all gang up against lemuria" i only stated facts, what the people do with that is totally up to them, heck i probably will get somehow downrepped again in the end for it. Maybe by your friend.
I mean if you (or your friend) have dozens of multiples why not here to control some of the repping.
I Just speak my mind about injustices which with you is going for over 6 months now. And there is a whole lot more but only because of a promise i can't go into further details.
I can tell you and promise you i don't have any multiple accounts nor even downrepped you here, i don't do that nonsense but clearly others did and found wrong in your doings, instead of keep defending yourself, by saying you arent doing it for the rep at all or aren't doing anything wrong, and take a hint from it.

Now i am really done, gonna enjoy some of that nice weather outside.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lugum
rong44: Face Noir 5D5FH-ZNPEV-2NFJK
Got it thanks =))
+1
Elrinda: Got it thanks =))
+1
You are welcome :)
+1 for great giveaway for a $20 game!
Elrinda: Got it thanks =))
+1
Grats, it's a nice adventure game. ;)
Anyone else experiencing problems on the forums where it shows you have new unread replies but when you click on it you're redirected to the forum homepage? Trying to view "My posts" does the same. Reported to GOG support and awaiting reply but thought I'd see if others are experiencing it as well. Just started happening about 2 days ago roughly.