It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qpKillerqp: That's ok :)
Thanks. :)
So apparently Shadowrun Online just got released and its $30...($20 after offer)...Are you kidding me?I'd still chose XCOM Enemy Unknown for this...*sigh*
Long Live The Chorizo!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3jQ7-gZQ1Q
Crsldmc: Long Live The Chorizo!!
Anyone want a Steam key for Skyward Collapse? Bought it some minutes ago and found out that I already own the game on Desura.
Oh I hate it when I double-purchase something! >_< Not for me, but thanks for the drop! +1
I wrote a song for my brother's birthday, you're welcome to download it free if you like it: http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com/track/brother-james-happy-birthday
PaterAlf: Anyone want a Steam key for Skyward Collapse? Bought it some minutes ago and found out that I already own the game on Desura.
I am.Thank you
Ten more rep points and Leucius becomes a faceless automaton desperate to escape the confines of his twisted utopian society. :D
tinyE: Ten more rep points and Leucius becomes a faceless automaton desperate to escape the confines of his twisted utopian society. :D
...and shag a bald lass!
tinyE: Ten more rep points and Leucius becomes a faceless automaton desperate to escape the confines of his twisted utopian society. :D
Sachys: ...and shag a bald lass!
...and bicker with Donald Pleasence.
tinyE: ...and bicker with Donald Pleasence.
...and drive a ridiculous concept car away from silver faced pigs!
tinyE: ...and bicker with Donald Pleasence.
Sachys: ...and drive a ridiculous concept car away from silver faced pigs!
We should stop. :D
genkicolleen: Oh I hate it when I double-purchase something! >_< Not for me, but thanks for the drop! +1
Fun thing is that I have no idea where I originally got the game. Can't find it in any bundle I've bought. Probably ninja'd the got in this thread myself.

vladicaris: I am.Thank you
PM sent. Enjoy the game!
Sachys: ...and drive a ridiculous concept car away from silver faced pigs!
tinyE: We should stop. :D
thats what they said to him!