It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Fifa 12 (Origin)
9@@Y-NT**-YTSN-B7~~-RBUN
Nintendo **
@@ Newyork
~~ SS
Some silent ninja took it
+1
low rated
Then try these codes

Fifa 12 Origin

G*W6-7VJ3-XACW-3@2C-8RM7
FJU4-TKJJ-S*L*-XRUZ-U@GM
@XXP-@VK9-9B@2-GNYZ-VPRG
4RMV-†††@-ZS4N-TLGB-K@8*
H--U-U4VZ-US@4-P7SZ-2UTX
6R88-Y8VZ-VSTV-*JH@-@E7H
82HZ-®®GU-V6Z3-ZQEV-PH5A

@ D
® Pentiım III
-- Bloodlust (short)
††† Eat
lemuria: Then try these codes

Fifa 12 Origin

G*W6-7VJ3-XACW-3@2C-8RM7
FJU4-TKJJ-S*L*-XRUZ-U@GM
@XXP-@VK9-9B@2-GNYZ-VPRG
4RMV-†††@-ZS4N-TLGB-K@8*
H--U-U4VZ-US@4-P7SZ-2UTX
6R88-Y8VZ-VSTV-*JH@-@E7H
82HZ-®®GU-V6Z3-ZQEV-PH5A

@ D
® Pentiım III
-- Bloodlust (short)
††† Eat
or perhaps just link this adress http://www.gillette-easports.com/mexico/index.php and put the necessary code as K0SGY4P1
lemuria: *snip*
Wow, you sure have a lot of fifa12 keys +1 for your generosity. :)
low rated

@ D
® Pentiım III
-- Bloodlust (short)
††† Eat
sinugie: or perhaps just link this adress http://www.gillette-easports.com/mexico/index.php and put the necessary code as K0SGY4P1
lemuria: *snip*
stg83: Wow, you sure have a lot of fifa12 keys +1 for your generosity. :)
Yeah dropping free keys to get rep is his thing. It's no so generous that way.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lugum
low rated
lugum: Yeah dropping free keys to get rep is his thing. It's no so generous that way.
Who cares about rep ?
I didn't share anything for rep: I'm not like you sorry :)
I didn't know about this website, keys just delivered to me and i shared.
If you have problem with this you can give me -rep, maybe it makes you relax :)
lugum: Yeah dropping free keys to get rep is his thing. It's no so generous that way.
I see didn't realize they were free keys should have guessed by the number of keys listed. Now that I remember I also have seen a lot of Thief keys from him. Ah, well atleast it raises awareness about free game promos.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by stg83
low rated

Fifa 12 Origin

G*W6-7VJ3-XACW-3@2C-8RM7
FJU4-TKJJ-S*L*-XRUZ-U@GM
@XXP-@VK9-9B@2-GNYZ-VPRG
4RMV-†††@-ZS4N-TLGB-K@8*
H--U-U4VZ-US@4-P7SZ-2UTX
6R88-Y8VZ-VSTV-*JH@-@E7H
82HZ-®®GU-V6Z3-ZQEV-PH5A

@ D
® Pentiım III
-- Bloodlust (short)
††† Eat
sinugie: or perhaps just link this adress http://www.gillette-easports.com/mexico/index.php and put the necessary code as K0SGY4P1
I can't seem to be able to load the site.
lemuria: Who cares about rep ?
You do apparently, else you won't make over 50-100 accounts or more to get all those keys, and that is not generosity it becomes scamming. For your information i contacted 2 developers of game keys you scammed before and they were pretty pissed as it was and is supposed to be 1 key for 1 person, and they did contacted GOG about it.
Whenever i do a giveaway or just make 1 certain person angry i always get downrepped with a vengeance, even lost 10 yesterday, i could have gotten 800 without all that, so saying i do giveaways for rep is just nonsense.
Spartan717: tldr
yup is overload, everyone knew that site like 2-3 hrs ago. got mine lucky 30 min ago, aint bad spending time while do some smoking
low rated
lemuria: Who cares about rep ?
lugum: You do apparently, else you won't make over 50-100 accounts or more to get all those keys, and that is not generosity it becomes scamming. For your information i contacted 2 developers of game keys you scammed and they were pretty pissed as it was and is supposed to be 1 key for 1 person, and they did contacted GOG about it.
Let's make it clear;
Are these keys are free ? - Yes
Am i selling these codes ? - No

I know you cried about these keys and you reported me, some developer contacted to me, i answered and they disappear , they didn't respond.

You know whats that mean ? I don't give shit about you and your drunk boyfriend ;)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lemuria
Jesus lot of drama in this forum over fucking free stuff. But if you make 10 accounts to get 10 codes, you'll ruin it for the rest cause now the server is overloaded and I can't get a code lol :p
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Zurvan7
low rated
Zurvan7: Jesus lot of drama in these forum over fucking free stuff. But if you make 10 accounts to get 10 codes, you'll ruin it for the rest cause now the server is overloaded and I can't get a code lol :p
There is no need account and i didn't even tried to open that website. I don't care sport games and i don't follow :)
low rated
lugum: You do apparently, else you won't make over 50-100 accounts or more to get all those keys, and that is not generosity it becomes scamming. For your information i contacted 2 developers of game keys you scammed and they were pretty pissed as it was and is supposed to be 1 key for 1 person, and they did contacted GOG about it.
lemuria: Let's make it clear;
Are these keys are free ? - Yes
Am i selling these codes ? - No

I know you cried about these keys and you reported me, some developer contacted to me, i answered and they disappear , they didn't respond.

You know whats that mean ? I don't give shit about you and your drunk boyfriend ;)
Free doesn't make you have to abuse them, a free candy jar? it's like you saying well it's free i might as well take the whole jar.
Free keys? should i start to mention the star craft codes which weren't free you posted a whole illegal list off?
And there is a whole lot more to you then most here know and in which i won't go in details, this above should show enough i believe to those that matter.

And with that you mean Stooner, someone you turned against while he wasnt even doing anything bad to you, but you took it the wrong way.

The developers getting angry and contacted even you, is bad enough.
The Blackwell bundle a few months ago, got pretty abused too back then, in which it resulted to a very negative thing.
And you still claim it is not bad.

I am done with you and this discussion on it, i done my saying.
low rated
Ehmm... sorry to interrupt. But...

As much as I know the Fifa Keys at the moment are free. Free as in "you don't have to log in to get it, just type the 1 "one" code you have and you can try as many times as you see free.

The site is overwhelmed at the moment. I don't think that they expected such a rush!

But in one way I think that, since the the topic is "ninja [giveaway) " and you don't sell 'em, you have the choice to give as much keys as you see pleased!