It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: now why can't they do that with crysis 3
stg83: Or Dead Space 2 that is the only one I don't have.:P
if you have dead space 1 and 3 you don't need 2 ;)
xxxIndyxxx: if you have dead space 1 and 3 you don't need 2 ;)
Dead Space 2 wasn't that bad. But I read that DS3 was really off the mark.
Dead Space 2 was the best in my opinion!
IronArcturus: Dead Space 2 wasn't that bad. But I read that DS3 was really off the mark.
In my experience: Dead Space is a masterpiece, I really didn't like dead space 2: the levels were too clean and way too much copy paste and the game didn't know if it wanted to be a horror game or a 3rd person shooter. Dead Space 3 went the 3rd shooter way and it was a much more focused experienced (compared to 2) because of it. So loved 1, hated 2, enjoyed 3 ;)
Anyone ever see Dead Space: Downfall? It's on t.v. every once in while. I think it tries a little too hard to be 'Heavy Metal meets Eon Flux' at times but it's really not that bad on the whole.
tinyE: Anyone ever see Dead Space: Downfall? It's on t.v. every once in while. I think it tries a little too hard to be 'Heavy Metal meets Eon Flux' at times but it's really not that bad on the whole.
Never heard of it to be honest.
tinyE: Anyone ever see Dead Space: Downfall? It's on t.v. every once in while. I think it tries a little too hard to be 'Heavy Metal meets Eon Flux' at times but it's really not that bad on the whole.
xxxIndyxxx: Never heard of it to be honest.
There's two of them, that I know of, obviously based on the games. Downfall followed by Aftermath which I've never seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1267379/
Post edited March 27, 2014 by tinyE
xxxIndyxxx: Never heard of it to be honest.
tinyE: There's two of them, that I know of, obviously based on the games. Downfall followed by Aftermath which I've never seen.

cool thanks for the info :D
tinyE: There's two of them, that I know of, obviously based on the games. Downfall followed by Aftermath which I've never seen.

So these movies are prequels to the game, I knew about them but didn't watch em' yet. They also made a Dante's Inferno animated movie based on the game which was quite alright.
I watched both of them, the first I really liked, the second... not so much. Part of the problem was due to the second movie was divided in four segments, and I guess some of them were given to different animation teams, leading to very different art styles, and even confusing stuff like the sudden change of skin color of one of the characters from a segment to another.

stg83: They also made a Dante's Inferno animated movie based on the game which was quite alright.
Didn't know that, I'll have to investigate it.
Post edited March 27, 2014 by Thespian*
high rated
Defender's quest on GOG anyone? It's really good. You will like it.

PM me

edit: gone to Zurvan7
Post edited March 27, 2014 by bradgy
low rated
bradgy: Defender's quest on GOG anyone? It's really good. You will like it.

PM me

Zurvan deserved it. Noticed the etiquette of the Ninjas have gotten better in here.

Got two reasons for that actually:

1. Some people, one or two verging on being assholes actually, shamed a few of the grabbier and quieter ones....me included lol

2. Open This Thread thread is out which is really what this thread used to be, its nicer to get drops there because nothing is expected and most say thank you there. I come here more to talk to people than to get drops.

PM me

Thanks again my man :) This was my first ninja grab after two months or so :p

@grunthos64 I don't loot many games on this thread simply cause I rather have other people have the title who actually want to play it. Why should I ninja a game and shelve it? So I rather have someone playing it than doing nothing with it.

As for the random grabs, I see people dropping 4 steam titles with visible code and like 30 seconds after that someone replies that all of them are gone. I think there are some non members here who loot stuff.

Imo there should be a rule, like first one to reply/PM gets the game and one title per person or you can ask for a game every 2 days or something. This way everyone gets his/her chance and people will actually play the game.

But since there are no rules, this thread has turned into a troll thread recently.
Post edited March 27, 2014 by Zurvan7
grunthos64: Got two reasons for that actually:
Agreed; I've encountered nothing but politeness and appreciation on here after I've dropped. I'd like to have a bit more time to spend chatting with others on here but it's just not possible for me at the mo. I figure offloading some spare keys to the good non-grabby ninjafolk here is better than nothing!
Zurvan7: Thanks again my man :) This was my first ninja grab after two months or so :p
And my first drop in about the same amount of time ;) all good mate
Post edited March 27, 2014 by bradgy

PM me

Zurvan7: Thanks again my man :) This was my first ninja grab after two months or so :p

@grunthos64 I don't loot many games on this thread simply cause I rather have other people have the title who actually want to play it. Why should I ninja a game and shelve it? So I rather have someone playing it than doing nothing with it.

As for the random grabs, I see people dropping 4 steam titles with visible code and like 30 seconds after that someone replies that all of them are gone. I think there are some non members here who loot stuff.

Imo there should be a rule, like first one to reply/PM gets the game and one title per person or you can ask for a game every 2 days or something. This way everyone gets his/her chance and people will actually play the game.

But since there are no rules, this thread has turned into a troll thread recently.
Most threads are worse, the trolls don't last long on here I think. Crazy wall of protection going around on this area.