It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I just went back through the past few days and Stevie Wonder could see something is up. I actually feel a little vindicated for all the "bullshit conspiracy posts" I've gotten raped for making over the past year. Shit I've lost 3 points in the past 10 minutes just now and I haven't posted one picture of a live mouse fucking a dead mouse.

Make it four points.
Oh and...
stg83: That is disturbing on many levels,
The rep or the picture? :P
high rated
Ravensword: Shadowlands (Steam)

HGCBD-26GFQ-MW***

Hint: *** - "originally conceived as a Top Gun meets A Few Good Men"
Post edited March 30, 2014 by mabrookes
low rated
lugum: That is no excuse to not do it, or that there wouldnt be a right to complain about that.
An overall bad enviroment where people dont like to be, also means the chance on buying less games from them. Take again xyem for example who usually did a giveaway every week.
To put it simply even Judas told me to just send in tickets to support, a comment from an actual blue.

The troll is already doing this for months regardless of the attention given or not, so saying they will stop etc etc is not correct either. A script/bot is being used so it's not even costing them any effort.
KneeTheCap: I don't think it's a good idea to send tickets concerning rep. GOG has a small enough support team already, there's no need to bother them with trivial matter like that, let them concentrate on stuff that matters.

Harassment, on the other hand, should be reported.
It became harassment, and again Judas adviced me to do it even though at first i didnt thought that it would matter.
They might feel that it is not a trivial thing but so many people are bothered and affected by it, that if it is needed and they want many complaints first before acting upon it, then it's up to them. Also an abused bug is a design flaw and have to be dealt with regardless of some personal attacks the normal way.
Post edited March 30, 2014 by lugum
low rated
stg83: That is disturbing on many levels,
tinyE: The rep or the picture? :P
both xD
high rated
Do we have any PlanetSide 2 players here?

I've got a code that'll give you:

NS-44 Commissioner Pistol
One-day 50% Experience Boost

First reply can have the code.
blakstar: Do we have any PlanetSide 2 players here?

I would like to get it. :D
low rated
Am I the only one excited for the release of Shadowrun Online tomorrow?
blakstar: Do we have any PlanetSide 2 players here?

Xardas722: I would like to get it. :D
OK -- PM's on it's way!
qpKillerqp: Am I the only one excited for the release of Shadowrun Online tomorrow?
I've see bits of that game, I really need to buy it at some point.
Shovel Knight is released tomorrow also. That looks like a good retro game :)
low rated
Necdilzor: Shovel Knight is released tomorrow also. That looks like a good retro game :)
That game looks awesome;Seems like a mix between sonic,mega man,and more!Though $15 is too much ...
Another Millennium - A New Hope (Desura), this time to the first person to reply.
Necdilzor: Shovel Knight is released tomorrow also. That looks like a good retro game :)
qpKillerqp: That game looks awesome;Seems like a mix between sonic,mega man,and more!Though $15 is too much ...
Too much? That's a reasonable price for a good indie game. I read that the game will be delayed some weeks so it can get released at the same time on all platforms.

PS: You mention Mega-Man... that's funny. The original composer of Mega-Man (Manami Matsumae) made 2 songs for the game :)
mabrookes: Another Millennium - A New Hope (Desura), this time to the first person to reply.
I would like it =)
dudetterinazor: I would like it =)
PM sent