It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: I warned you about flying to close to the sun, welcome to my world where random derepping has gotten me to the negative point of no return.
Actually I've seen people go from negrep to positive before, so it can be done.
Getting a bit sick of all this now though - sadly those doing the derep are not. Guess its their favourite MMO game.
Sachys: Actually I've seen people go from negrep to positive before, so it can be done.
Getting a bit sick of all this now though - sadly those doing the derep are not. Guess its their favourite MMO game.
It is possible in most cases I assume but for me its usually decreasing at a constant rate and cannot be countered as fast, but who knows maybe when people get tired of this rep game and get back to actually playing other games. Things may eventually improve for me till then its not like I have much more to lose so I don't really give a f*ck about it.
Sachys: Actually I've seen people go from negrep to positive before, so it can be done.
stg83: It is possible in most cases I assume but for me its usually decreasing at a constant rate and cannot be countered as fast, but who knows maybe when people get tired of this rep game and get back to actually playing other games. Things may eventually improve for me till then its not like I have much more to lose so I don't really give a f*ck about it.
This is going way over 4 to 6 months, and probably alot longer, don't count on it much that they will get tired of it anytime soon.
It is just like stalking really, and almost borderline psychotic.
Not that i fully agree with the whole rep is but a number thing as there are other aspects to it, but in ithe end it only matters what the people here think in general of you that do matter.
Post edited March 26, 2014 by lugum
Hi Ninjas!
Good to see that gog.com hasn't been bought by facebook overnight. :)
Professional Farmer 2014 Steam Key: 6KJ7H-23JER-0JXT2
undef: Hi Ninjas!
Good to see that gog.com hasn't been bought by facebook overnight. :)
That brought a smile.

Thanks.
high rated
8-Bit Commando (Desura) for the first reply.
low rated
mabrookes: 8-Bit Commando (Desura) for the first reply.
If I have it that would be great!Thanks :)
qpKillerqp: If I have it that would be great!Thanks :)
PM sent
low rated
qpKillerqp: If I have it that would be great!Thanks :)
mabrookes: PM sent
Thank you very much!
Hello everybody
Post edited March 26, 2014 by Schnuff
Schnuff: Hello everybody
Wait a minute, I saw that :P
mabrookes: Wait a minute, I saw that :P
Was it Mrs Darth in pink tutu?
Schnuff: Hello everybody
Hi doctor Nick ;)
high rated
Livalink (desura key)