It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qpKillerqp: Some people just downrep to just troll or for no reason,I gave away two worlds 2 and now i'm negative.Seems legit
EDIT:I don't get why people get mad when I'm faster at redeeming,when the thread's name is Ninja Giveaways
misteryo: So, you two guys want free games AND high rep? ha! If you want to be an accomplished mostly silent ninja, then do it, and understand that some sore losers will be pissed at you. If you want to break the rules of the ninja thread over and over after being warned, then take your lumps without complaint.
thought silence was looked down upon? I don't WANT free games as much as being part of the game here. I usually will buy or try to trade for games I really want.

PS I don't complain here at least not about rep. Its a stupid system that gets abused anyway.
Post edited March 16, 2014 by grunthos64
qpKillerqp: Some people just downrep to just troll or for no reason,I gave away two worlds 2 and now i'm negative.Seems legit
EDIT:I don't get why people get mad when I'm faster at redeeming,when the thread's name is Ninja Giveaways
misteryo: So, you two guys want free games AND high rep? ha! If you want to be an accomplished mostly silent ninja, then do it, and understand that some sore losers will be pissed at you. If you want to break the rules of the ninja thread over and over after being warned, then take your lumps without complaint.
I really don't want to start a 2 page argument so sorry for whatever I did...
qpKillerqp: I really don't want to start a 2 page argument so sorry for whatever I did...
Don't be sorry, I would just advise to not complain about anything but we weren't , w e were only talking about rep. Its a horrible way to rate people anyway.
high rated
Dirt 2 steam key --> GM7BG-P3RWG-xxX2P

xx = Guild wars initials

Reply back if you got it , please
low rated
I have 66% OFF Awesomenauts if anyone want it. -> PM
The_maestro27: Dirt 2 steam key --> GM7BG-P3RWG-xxX2P

xx = Guild wars initials

and again the silent ninjas strike. the game has been redeemed by someone else. thanks for the drop though.
The_maestro27: Dirt 2 steam key --> GM7BG-P3RWG-xxX2P

xx = Guild wars initials

platercake: and again the silent ninjas strike. the game has been redeemed by someone else. thanks for the drop though.
yep,didnt redeem it but thanks ! +1
Isn't there a way to check who redeemed the steam key?
The_maestro27: Isn't there a way to check who redeemed the steam key?
No you can't check who redeemed a steam code on steam itself. Humble gifts, gog and desura gifts are traceable though...
Zurvan7: No you can't check who redeemed a steam code on steam itself. Humble gifts, gog and desura gifts are traceable though...
Thanks
high rated
Redeemed, and most welcome :)
Post edited March 16, 2014 by DampSquib
Zurvan7: No you can't check who redeemed a steam code on steam itself. Humble gifts, gog and desura gifts are traceable though...
How do you check Humble and GOG?
Melfeus: How do you check Humble and GOG?
GOG tells you who redeemed it in the gifts section
DampSquib: Reus, Triple Town,
Expeditions Coquistador, Avadon: The Black Fortress
Giana Sisters:Rise of The Owlverlored.
Thank you! I got Reus, the others were already gone. +1 for your generosity!
high rated
Melfeus: How do you check Humble and GOG?
For humble, click on the redeem gift link again and you'll see that it's already redeemed by X
For gog go to your games tab, you should see a icon saying Gifts (next to wishlist); there you can check who redeemed your gifts :)