It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qpKillerqp: L0ove that game!
Thanks and +1 :)
BillyMaysFan59: You in for it? If so, you can check your PM. :-)
Thank you very much :)
BillyMaysFan59: So GOG is adding Linux support - let's celebrate!

First reply gets Theme Hospital!
Geralt_of_Rivia: If the people before me didn't want it, I would take it.
qpKillerqp beat you to it, sorry :P
Geralt_of_Rivia: If the people before me didn't want it, I would take it.
BillyMaysFan59: qpKillerqp beat you to it, sorry :P
NP. Thank you for your awesomeness anyway. +1
Yaaaay! Linux!!! I love GOG! :D
undef: Yaaaay! Linux!!! I love GOG! :D
this is one of the best pieces of news I have heard in a while. now there is an even better reason to go open source os. :P
high rated
Alan Wake Collector's Edition (Steam)
D?HZX-MKVLG-4NJ7J

? - Mr.
BranjoHello: Alan Wake Collector's Edition (Steam)
D?HZX-MKVLG-4NJ7J

? - Mr.
Wow I am happy for who gets it great game real nice drops lately
BranjoHello: Alan Wake Collector's Edition (Steam)
D?HZX-MKVLG-4NJ7J

? - Mr.
Someone else took it, +1 for the great drop anyway. :)
May I ask for clarification about a couple of things from Groupees users?
a) Some days ago I bought a Groupees bundle (Scandinavian Bundle) and 2 titles seem to be Steam only; I tried to look if that was written somewhere in the description, but I couldn't apparently find it. Is there a way to check what is available for download and what's Steam only on THAT site?
b) It seems that the site allows you to gift single games (there is a "gift" button besides each key) - so giving away single titles I do not want is legally and *morally* fine, provided of course I do not download them even if there are alternative downloads, right?
c) I should just copy the keys if I want to pass them to someone, right?

Sorry for my newbie questions, I'm a bit lost amongst the various game sites. I know they are a bit off-topic, but here I have most masters of giving away.
Also, thanks everyone for the drops, I rarely take anything, but I keep stalking =P.
high rated
ExiL0n: May I ask for clarification about a couple of things from Groupees users?
a) Some days ago I bought a Groupees bundle (Scandinavian Bundle) and 2 titles seem to be Steam only; I tried to look if that was written somewhere in the description, but I couldn't apparently find it. Is there a way to check what is available for download and what's Steam only on THAT site?
b) It seems that the site allows you to gift single games (there is a "gift" button besides each key) - so giving away single titles I do not want is legally and *morally* fine, provided of course I do not download them even if there are alternative downloads, right?
c) I should just copy the keys if I want to pass them to someone, right?

Sorry for my newbie questions, I'm a bit lost amongst the various game sites. I know they are a bit off-topic, but here I have most masters of giving away.
Also, thanks everyone for the drops, I rarely take anything, but I keep stalking =P.
a) On the right of the description, they have icons to show what downloads are available. They include the Steam symbol, Desura symbol, an unlocked lock for DRM free. Letting your mouse hover over them should give some text to clarify, also.
b) From what I know, yes.
c) Yes, also.
low rated
Good evening ninjas!
ciccia22: Good evening ninjas!
Hello :)
Good evening!
good evening :)
high rated
9 Dragons Closed Beta Key: