It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: OK, one more for the not so fast ninja:

Steam:
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Disciples III: Renaissance
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Tower Wars
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Weird Worlds or Tower Wars would be nice...

Steam:
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Tower Wars
Galaxy on Fire II, thanks?!

Steam:
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Tower Wars
Nice, +1

Steam:
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Tower Wars
lemuria: May i Sniper Gost Warrior ?
Weird worlds

Steam:
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Tower Wars
Hi!

Can i have Disciples III: Renaissance?
high rated
so all gone except this:

Steam Key: 9G4KF7-OHDJJR-L7DJ41-M0WMQT-LNYM2F-DS3VVG

? = 0

Have Fun
Schnuff: so all gone except this:

? = 0

Have Fun
I imagine somebody has already claimed this, I can't check because Steam is being finicky and decided that I'm not connected to the internet..even though I'm here chatting...on the internet. Kudos on the giveaway!
Schnuff: so all gone except this:

? = 0

Have Fun
NoNewTaleToTell: I imagine somebody has already claimed this, I can't check because Steam is being finicky and decided that I'm not connected to the internet..even though I'm here chatting...on the internet. Kudos on the giveaway!
got a similar issue with the steam client, cant connect to the net since about 2 hours no issues connecting through the browser tho but cant launch the games from there :(
NoNewTaleToTell: I imagine somebody has already claimed this, I can't check because Steam is being finicky and decided that I'm not connected to the internet..even though I'm here chatting...on the internet. Kudos on the giveaway!
Aveweto: got a similar issue with the steam client, cant connect to the net since about 2 hours no issues connecting through the browser tho but cant launch the games from there :(
Weird, I got a couple of Saints Row: The Third achievements a couple of hours ago even though I was in offline mode (but connected to the internet). Since I was in offline mode already when I tried to go online I was allowed to stay in offline mode when it decided I wasn't connected to the internet, maybe you can try switching to online mode and then choosing offline mode when it won't let you connect to online mode? Assuming the issue hasn't been solved in the past ten minutes or so.
Aveweto: got a similar issue with the steam client, cant connect to the net since about 2 hours no issues connecting through the browser tho but cant launch the games from there :(
NoNewTaleToTell: Weird, I got a couple of Saints Row: The Third achievements a couple of hours ago even though I was in offline mode (but connected to the internet). Since I was in offline mode already when I tried to go online I was allowed to stay in offline mode when it decided I wasn't connected to the internet, maybe you can try switching to online mode and then choosing offline mode when it won't let you connect to online mode? Assuming the issue hasn't been solved in the past ten minutes or so.
There are some games which allow you to unlock achievements in ofline mode. they just get updated as soon as you log into steam online.
NoNewTaleToTell: Weird, I got a couple of Saints Row: The Third achievements a couple of hours ago even though I was in offline mode (but connected to the internet). Since I was in offline mode already when I tried to go online I was allowed to stay in offline mode when it decided I wasn't connected to the internet, maybe you can try switching to online mode and then choosing offline mode when it won't let you connect to online mode? Assuming the issue hasn't been solved in the past ten minutes or so.
well yeah offline mode works fine and also tracks achieves but u cant redeem codes there which is my actual issue all online games also start from offline more if u got a working connection even if the client stays in offline mode i think, atleast it worked with defiance and marvel heros
Aveweto: well yeah offline mode works fine and also tracks achieves but u cant redeem codes there which is my actual issue all online games also start from offline more if u got a working connection even if the client stays in offline mode i think, atleast it worked with defiance and marvel heros
Try logging in again, I was getting the same issue of it saying I was not connected to the internet, I just checked now and it seems to be working.
platercake: There are some games which allow you to unlock achievements in ofline mode. they just get updated as soon as you log into steam online.
Oh, I didn't know that haha. I haven't been connected to online mode at all today though, but I still got the achievements and everything, but yeah I'm pretty sure I've gotten Saints Row: The Third achievements in offline mode before, as long as I was connected to the internet.
Aveweto: well yeah offline mode works fine and also tracks achieves but u cant redeem codes there which is my actual issue all online games also start from offline more if u got a working connection even if the client stays in offline mode i think, atleast it worked with defiance and marvel heros
stg83: Try logging in again, I was getting the same issue of it saying I was not connected to the internet, I just checked now and it seems to be working.
ive tried logging in like a 100 times during the last 2 hours im tired of it for now and play other stuff
high rated
Steam's loss is Desura's (and your) gain!
Airship Dragoon
6EZAB-SVRRD-90SG3-FG6O7-UJPK6