It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
misteryo: I have a code for FO, FO2, and FO Tactics. I have no idea if it is good, because of the hoopla at the time of the games being removed from the catalog. Take it. Try it. I hope it works for you.

HZLP-4N5N-9DHV-K7XB
mushroom_ff: Tried it, it had expired. +1 for the thought though. :p
Ah. Drat. Thanks for the info.
low rated
RWarehall: xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - 15 x's? I'm so confused now...
Sorry, someone had to be the smartass
buckstone: used to tell my Marines when I was giving medical classes one more time for the hearing impaired, sounded funny here
Hey, haven't seen you round these here parts in a while! :-) How's it hangin?
platercake: oh well. what got me into the community was a giveaway done by Rubbit , he/she did a 12 days of Christmas giveaway in I kind of tagged along for the fun of it doing a 12 days ( well 34 days I think) of Christmas song. That Is the sort of thing I enjoy the most. the spontaneous cooperation between two strangers who are working on a single cause.
stg83: Yes, I remember the lengthy song lyrics that you managed to write for the whole 34 days, very nicely done. You should play the game Journey on PS3 if you own a console which is all about cooperation between two strangers. Also +rep to all the generous folks for the wonderful games. :)
What is going on with your rep? Ugh, not more of this crap :-(
Post edited March 16, 2014 by Momo1991
buckstone: used to tell my Marines when I was giving medical classes one more time for the hearing impaired, sounded funny here
Momo1991: Hey, haven't seen you round these here parts in a while! :-) How's it hangin?
stg83: Yes, I remember the lengthy song lyrics that you managed to write for the whole 34 days, very nicely done. You should play the game Journey on PS3 if you own a console which is all about cooperation between two strangers. Also +rep to all the generous folks for the wonderful games. :)
Momo1991: What is going on with your rep? Ugh, not more of this crap :-(
He hit zero a couple of days ago and it keeps dropping.
high rated
No games to give, but I have my music. I condensed my music down to 2 albums, the second of which "The Guitar Sings Softly" is full of instrumentals.

Enjoy, it's free music, and we all love free stuff don't we?

---
Corroboration:

this file only contains unredeemed codes
redeemed code information is available on your tools page

send your fans here to redeem their codes:
http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com/yum

code
anuh-7f2k
855j-5m49
ufnt-5jqb
f6qy-vun4
8gw3-5y95
jt6v-u45j
mlta-ygsf
9pzg-77ha
dnfu-kpvm
s55d-6ntg

---

The Guitar Sings Softly:

name of code set: Guitar album giveaway
date created: Mar-17-2014
date exported: Mar-17-2014
album: The Guitar Sings Softly
quantity created: 100
quantity redeemed to date: 0

send your fans here to redeem their codes:
http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com/yum

code
kq5u-cd4s
u87v-xded
lklr-jcrc
4zpa-yccx
429b-7xdp
cxtw-5vw2
eczq-u8dc
bs26-efxw
d4lk-3ajs
sect-h78d
vuhs-xc6h
7mec-ew8v
xr6c-3w39
qv34-w4dz
9bvj-cpwg
zdb6-w2d3
yja2-cc4s
3gfa-xced
wtdb-jwrc
szq5-ywcx
s38f-u4dp
jhfh-gq5n
64dh-3z2e
ushp-czxu
mjcr-wgjp

Codes can be used 2x a piece.
low rated
Leucius: No games to give, but I have my music. I condensed my music down to 2 albums, the second of which "The Guitar Sings Softly" is full of instrumentals.

Enjoy, it's free music, and we all love free stuff don't we?
NR but thanks Leucius!
high rated
AFTERFALL: INSANITY EE

YDOP35-RWVJW1-Z4BZSU-A019V8-PH4UEH-E9JO83
low rated
Leucius: No games to give, but I have my music. I condensed my music down to 2 albums, the second of which "The Guitar Sings Softly" is full of instrumentals.
Thanks, I gladly got both albums, I always love to try new music!^ ^
low rated

Enjoy, it's free music, and we all love free stuff don't we?....

*Mega snip*

mjcr-wgjp
hay its nice of you to make music and then just give it away. I thank you for it and I have gone for the last code of the second album.

thanks again! :P
Leucius: *snip*
Indeed, really nice of you to share your music for free. I redeemed one of the codes from the first and second batch. I always like acoustic guitar based music and I really like music by Rodrigo Y Gabriela. Thanks a lot. :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
Good day folks!
low rated
Chippas: Good day folks!
Greetings and Salutations!
I will stop giving away stuff for free here. Less than 24 hours the Giana Sisters I offered was put up in the take-one-give-one thread, but meant as a trade offer, not a g.a. Not cool. I consider giveaways as gifting games to ppl who want to play them, not as a kind of virtual currency for hoarders who just want MOAR MOAR MOAR. I know, no rules, my fault, what do I care, but yes I do care.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by RabiatorG0G
low rated
RabiatorG0G: I will stop giving away stuff for free here. Less than 24 hours the Giana Sisters I offered was put up in the take-one-give-one thread, but meant as a trade offer, not a g.a. Not cool. I consider giveaways as gifting games to ppl who want to play them, not as a kind of virtual currency for hoarders who just want MOAR MOAR MOAR. I know, no rules, my fault, what do I care, but yes I do care.
Sorry to hear that man, that's a really dicky move by whoever did it.
Someone interested in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North ?
low rated
sulc84: Someone interested in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North ?
NVM, I noticed it's already in my library! must have got it with some bundle.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Chippas