It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stoi: Septerra Core Steam key
Enclave Steam key
Gorky 17 Steam key
75% off Portal 2

PM me, 1 key or coupon / person, must have more rep than me (which does not seems really difficult :D)
Thanks for Gorky! +1 for your generosity :)
low rated
SpaghettiLord: I would :)
Leucius: PM Incoming :)
Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay, had to run for an errand.
You guys are so fast, my inbox exploded :D
low rated
Stoi: You guys are so fast, my inbox exploded :D
lol
it must be funny to see
Leucius: PM Incoming :)
SpaghettiLord: Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay, had to run for an errand.
YW :)
low rated
And the serial dereppers are back with full force showing that they have a lot of free time for clicking - buttons. ;)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/page3281

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post65977

EDIT: They aren't showing as low rated now but a lot of the posts were a while ago.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by stg83
Time for another giveaway, let me know if you want Ring Runner Flight of the Sages on Steam.

Conditions

- you haven't gotten a free game for 48 hours,

- I don't know what to put for rep, I guess 200 is fine, but I'll make exceptions for forum contributors (I know there are many out there with less than 100 rep).

Really sorry for all the conditions, but just want to give other people a chance.

edit: key is still available.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Time for another giveaway, let me know if you want Ring Runner Flight of the Sages on Steam.

Conditions

- you haven't gotten a free game for 48 hours,

- I don't know what to put for rep, I guess 200 is fine, but I'll make exceptions for forum contributors (I know there are many out there with less than 100 rep).

Really sorry for all the conditions, but just want to give other people a chance.
I am interested :)

also if someone need A New Beginning - Final Cut (adventure steam game )?

gone to ciccia22
Post edited March 09, 2014 by sulc84
low rated
Still available!
Aaaaand it's gone! :)
Post edited March 09, 2014 by ciccia22
low rated
ciccia22: Good morning ninjas!

Wooohooo! I got a second star! It's time to celebrate!
First reply gets Robot Riot: Hyper Edition (Desura)!
:)
Robot Riot if you still have it please
low rated
ciccia22: Good morning ninjas!

Wooohooo! I got a second star! It's time to celebrate!
First reply gets Robot Riot: Hyper Edition (Desura)!
:)
grunthos64: Robot Riot if you still have it please
Sorry someone else took it!
low rated
[edit]
Post edited March 09, 2014 by lugum
lugum: http://www.desura.com/games/project-temporality
JW22X-2XBE6-3FXFW-WYD8H-BG4MM

The developer is the one who posted the key on twitter, i am just passing it along.
It said the key was redeemed by you.

EDIT: Checked twitter and the other key was used as well.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by spoderman
low rated
lugum: http://www.desura.com/games/project-temporality
JW22X-2XBE6-3FXFW-WYD8H-BG4MM

The developer is the one who posted the key on twitter, i am just passing it along.
spoderman: It said the key was redeemed by you.

EDIT: Checked twitter and the other key was used as well.
Sorry that is my mistake, i thought that was a new one, and when i checked it i thought it was not redeemed, its not always clear saying that. when it is redeemed by another it just says the persons name, when you did it yourself not so much.

Alot more then just 2 were given away though, so it might still be worth it to check out sometime for new ones.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by lugum
low rated
@ lugum: Lol, I remember one time I wanted to giveaway a steam copy of Guns of Icarus and I ended up redeeming it myself; went to copy/paste another key which didn't copy :]

-----------------------------

Anyways, HERE'S SOMETHING TO DICUSS (capitalized and bolded to grab extra attn!)

I came across a giveaway thread on another forum today, and it had a take-one-give-one theme going on. Idea being, that if you take a game, you give one to someone else.

Would people be interested in applying such rules to this thread? I don't want to start a new thread because the forum already has too many gifting/giveaway threads.

The good thing about the ninja giveaway thread, is that it's not fussy; you just post a key, or a PM request, and bam, you're done. So, if we have the take-one-give-one rule, or take-X-give-X, then OP's job is done after gifting the key, and the rest is up to the receiver.

Now, I PM'ed the thread OP about this, and he's of the opinion that this should be a democratic choice :]

So, what say you, fellow ninjas, would you like to have a take-one-give-one rule in the ninja giveaway thread? Feel free to discuss the pros and cons.

edit a word

EDIT: so, the best way to implement this would be to state, very clearly, in your post that the condition for your giveaway is take-one-give-one.

When enough time has passed, this will become the new trend for the thread, but it depends on people requiring, strongly if needed, the "give-one" part.

If someone breaks the rules of your giveaway condition, then don't be silent about it. That's the best we can do for now, I suppose.

So, to clarify:

Here are the new T1G1 rules

- state clearly in your post that you're doing take-one-give-one (a giveaway where people give back to the community, if they take something :] )

- if you ask for a key from someone doing take-one-give-one, then you should give a key TO SOMEONE ELSE, not to the gifter; this is not a trading/classifieds thread. You can trade with each other if both parties agree, but do it via PM.

- if you're doing take-one-give-one, don't post the key in plain sight because bots and, well, people.

- anyone asking for a T1G1 key can't do so by PM.

- giving back a key should happen immediately; post the offer in your asking post!

- also, it might not be fair to giveaway a key which is being given away/ was given away for free at any time.

- if you're giving away a F2P key, then say that it's that; mention if keys come with DLC or trading cards.

- the gifter is free to choose if they don't want to gift you if you offer a F2P key.

- no one has to wait till someone asks for a key up for grabs to post about a new key.

- if someone doesn't honor your T1G1 giveaway, don't be silent about it.

edit: so, all of these rules are up for discussion. Feedback appreciated.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart