It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tAnt0: Next one is Arcane Worlds on Steam for the first one who can tell me in which year was the classic that was the inspiration for this game released.
}}

1994 ? Magic Carpet I mean
zaine-h: Magic Carpet, 1994?
Indeed, check PM :)
low rated
Nice drops tAnt0 ! +1!
low rated
tAnt0: snip~
Awesome~
low rated
tAnt0: snip~
zaine-h: Awesome~
Many thanks! +1
Next one is Solar Flux on Steam. This game has been called a spiritual successor to which game? First one to reply with the right answer gets the game.
low rated
tAnt0: Next one is Solar Flux on Steam. This game has been called a spiritual successor to which game? First one to reply with the right answer gets the game.
Osmos
low rated
tAnt0: Next one is Solar Flux on Steam. This game has been called a spiritual successor to which game? First one to reply with the right answer gets the game.
SlyFox: Osmos
Right you are. Check PM :)
low rated
SlyFox: Osmos
tAnt0: Right you are. Check PM :)
thanks tAnt0 and samlii :)
Post edited March 12, 2014 by SlyFox
Funny thing guys, I can now confirm, that I'm getting down-repped every time I'm dropping one of my keys here in the Ninja thread. Have I missed something? What the hack is wrong with gifting some games from bundles now?
low rated
DeMignon: Funny thing guys, I can now confirm, that I'm getting down-repped every time I'm dropping one of my keys here in the Ninja thread. Have I missed something? What the hack is wrong with gifting some games from bundles now?
Sadly I think it's a bot that continually -rep everyone.
Someone is probably trying to cheat in order to destroy competition in giveaways where reps are needed.
At least that is my guess

Or some deranged griefer.
Post edited March 12, 2014 by SlyFox
low rated
DeMignon: Funny thing guys, I can now confirm, that I'm getting down-repped every time I'm dropping one of my keys here in the Ninja thread. Have I missed something? What the hack is wrong with gifting some games from bundles now?
You bastard. How dare you give something away for free. It's scum like you...okay I've got nothing, no clue.
another reminder to vote for a proper rep system. Please do vote :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_vote_for_this_wishlist_to_get_a_proper_rep_and_show_appreciation_to_memebers/page1
SlyFox: Sadly I think it's a bot that continually -rep everyone.
Someone is probably trying to cheat to break competition in giveaways where reps are needed.
At least that is my guess
It is not as simple as a bot I think, because though it might seem random at times but it is very specific. So not surprisingly when I highlighted this, my posts got even more low rated with consistency. As long as this system exists it will be abused because there is no way of checking and proving who is doing it. The ones who were here longer do not get heavily effected by it because of larger rep numbers, but for new users who initially get the impression that rep is the most important thing, this is really unfortunate.

EDIT: Also thanks and +rep to all the generous folks that dropped a whole bunch of nice games.
Post edited March 12, 2014 by stg83
And the last one is Victory: The Age of Racing on Steam, for the first one to tell me on what date was this game greenlit.