It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok so Popcap is up for the Humble Bundle Weekly Sale, expect to see lots of unwanted Origin codes on here.
grunthos64: Ok so Popcap is up for the Humble Bundle Weekly Sale, expect to see lots of unwanted Origin codes on here.
Random question, I see from your picture you most likely have DarkStone. I read on its forum it has performance issues. How bad are they, do you know?
grunthos64: Ok so Popcap is up for the Humble Bundle Weekly Sale, expect to see lots of unwanted Origin codes on here.
theslitherydeee: Random question, I see from your picture you most likely have DarkStone. I read on its forum it has performance issues. How bad are they, do you know?
Computer broke before I could find out actually. Haven't heard much issues though. If its anything like the PSone version, its a tad buggy but still basic dungeon crawling fun.
Typing this from the cafe - expect a code in exchange for an answer when I get home. The question is this: what has no hands, but is held by many?
Leucius: Typing this from the cafe - expect a code in exchange for an answer when I get home. The question is this: what has no hands, but is held by many?
beliefs?

faith?
Post edited March 07, 2014 by grunthos64
Leucius: Typing this from the cafe - expect a code in exchange for an answer when I get home. The question is this: what has no hands, but is held by many?
Hope
handle?
Tongue?!
Hint: I'm found where there's a mess, when I'm done there isn't any.
Leucius: Hint: I'm found where there's a mess, when I'm done there isn't any.
mop
low rated
Smartphone? :P
Leucius: Hint: I'm found where there's a mess, when I'm done there isn't any.
besom
Dustpan
Grunthos wins on technicality. The answer is broom. Expect your key soon.
Leucius: Grunthos wins on technicality. The answer is broom. Expect your key soon.
Thought it was one or the other, thanks!