It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: PM sent. Listen to Sachys, take the advice and you will be just fine :)
grunthos64: Didn't have to do that, it wasn't the point. But really appreciate it, your a cool person
You are welcome :)
Attachments:
dscf9643.jpg (36 Kb)
high rated
grunthos64: Didn't have to do that, it wasn't the point. But really appreciate it, your a cool person
rong44: You are welcome :)
For some reason, probably because I've been playing South Park, you made me smile, thanks. +1

edit:damn typo
Post edited March 10, 2014 by gbaz69
rong44: You are welcome :)
gbaz69: For some reason, probably because I've been playing South Park, you made me smile, thanks. +1

edit:damn typo
Good :)
low rated
There are a ton of phishers lately. I bumped a trade in one of the trade outposts then bam.
100 random Friend requests spouting the same link over and over.
Block list is getting full.
hope no one in the community got tricked by any of them. I can't imagine what they'd do with all those accounts when they get them. Sell them off maybe? huh. guess there is a market for everything these days.
high rated
Anyone interested in a steam key for either Adventures of Shuggy, or Critical Mass? Please let me know. One per person please. Let's keep it civilized. ;)
Good day people ;)
Chippas: Anyone interested in a steam key for either Adventures of Shuggy, or Critical Mass? Please let me know. One per person please. Let's keep it civilized. ;)
Don't want them, but wanted to thank you Chippas :-)
low rated
Chippas: Anyone interested in a steam key for either Adventures of Shuggy, or Critical Mass? Please let me know. One per person please. Let's keep it civilized. ;)
benderz: Don't want them, but wanted to thank you Chippas :-)
Thank you so much dude. I'm fairly new here, and I just love the way the gog forums keep on giving, so I thought I'd help spread the love. Keep kicking ass and chewing bubble gum!
Critical Mass looks interesting ;)
low rated
sulc84: Critical Mass looks interesting ;)
*Beep beep*, You've got mail!
Adventures of Shuggy thanks
low rated
gildor2603: Adventures of Shuggy thanks
Here you go. Hope you enjoy the game.
PM is sent.
Post edited March 11, 2014 by Chippas
Anyone for f.e.a.r 3 ?
low rated
sulc84: Anyone for f.e.a.r 3 ?
With no fear . Thank you .
sulc84: Anyone for f.e.a.r 3 ?
Sure, thank you!