It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: I do
PM sent.
IAmSinistar: Anyone else want a RACE Injection (Steam) key? Start your engine if so!
May I? I would like to start my engine!
Post edited March 05, 2014 by Edwaard
Would anyone (someone new) like Hero of the Kingdom (Steam)?
First to reply saying indicating that they do will get it via PM.

Please be sure to thank / +1 lukslo who gifted me the lower tier of the IndieGale bundle.
IAmSinistar: Anyone else want a RACE Injection (Steam) key? Start your engine if so!
Edwaard: May I? I would like to start my engine!
Certainement! Check your PMs.
Edwaard: May I? I would like to start my engine!
IAmSinistar: Certainement! Check your PMs.
Absolutely! I"ll start soon ;) Thank you +1
adambiser: Would anyone (someone new) like Hero of the Kingdom (Steam)?
First to reply saying indicating that they do will get it via PM.

Please be sure to thank / +1 lukslo who gifted me the lower tier of the IndieGale bundle.
I'd give it a try, thank you.
Steam added a heck of a lot of F2p games in my library. I've opted out of beta and they have been removed. There were accounts of very lucky users getting Paid games along with F2p's. Lucky ducks.
leonairxxx: Steam added a heck of a lot of F2p games in my library. I've opted out of beta and they have been removed. There were accounts of very lucky users getting Paid games along with F2p's. Lucky ducks.
Aham, I was one of those few lucky. I got Metro Last Light + Castlevania LoS 1 + Dark Souls (they were all blocked in my region before). After the most recent beta update all the f2p games ran away from my library but those stayed....not sure if bug or working as intended.
leonairxxx: Steam added a heck of a lot of F2p games in my library. I've opted out of beta and they have been removed. There were accounts of very lucky users getting Paid games along with F2p's. Lucky ducks.
robb5: Aham, I was one of those few lucky. I got Metro Last Light + Castlevania LoS 1 + Dark Souls (they were all blocked in my region before). After the most recent beta update all the f2p games ran away from my library but those stayed....not sure if bug or working as intended.
wow really? I got only f2p games but now they're gone...
ciccia22:
F2P games are never really gone, you can add them whenever you want. :P
ciccia22:
stg83: F2P games are never really gone, you can add them whenever you want. :P
Yeah I know but steam added every single f2p game in your library. It was a bug of course :)
RedOne999: I'd give it a try, thank you.
Sorry for the delay. I didn't see the reply notification.

PM sent. Enjoy.
ciccia22: Yeah I know but steam added every single f2p game in your library. It was a bug of course :)
Yeah, it is because of the bugs that I don't really use the beta version of steam and stick with the stable release. :)
high rated
Hey guys i have some extra steam keys for you. Please only take one so other people can have one. The games are:

Warfare | Steam Key: 0IH3R-NY4XR-K6BRJ
Puzzle Kingdoms | Steam Key: 93Y4V-X9N4V-AFV26
Gumboy Tournament | Steam Key: 4IAXK-757YD-3X3HR
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold | Steam Key: XNM0C-VJN5Q-WFXWW
Razor2: Hidden Skies | Steam Key: TAA6K-PN845-9YP2Q
AirBuccaneers | Steam Key: 60ZIH-D3TJD-ZHH2I

Like i said please take only one key. And enjoy
Almostward: Hey guys i have some extra steam keys for you. Please only take one so other people can have one. The games are:

Warfare | Steam Key: 0IH3R-NY4XR-K6BRJ
Puzzle Kingdoms | Steam Key: 93Y4V-X9N4V-AFV26
Gumboy Tournament | Steam Key: 4IAXK-757YD-3X3HR
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold | Steam Key: XNM0C-VJN5Q-WFXWW
Razor2: Hidden Skies | Steam Key: TAA6K-PN845-9YP2Q
AirBuccaneers | Steam Key: 60ZIH-D3TJD-ZHH2I

Like i said please take only one key. And enjoy
nice drops, didnt redeem any of them +1