It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: PM sent
Tallima: Thanks a lot! I've enjoyed this one, but my bro's computer just became powerful enough to play it. We're going to have some serious multiplayer fun with this one, I think.

Thanks again!

I should return the kindness. I have an Arma Tactics on Steam for the first to reply.
You bet :)
Oh I'm not in for Arma :p
Post edited February 28, 2014 by rong44
Tallima: Thanks a lot! I've enjoyed this one, but my bro's computer just became powerful enough to play it. We're going to have some serious multiplayer fun with this one, I think.

Thanks again!

I should return the kindness. I have an Arma Tactics on Steam for the first to reply.
Almostward: OOO Arma Tactics
PM incoming! Duck!

Thanks again!

misteryo: EDIT: Ninja'd
Would you like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Steam?
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Tallima
Tallima: PM incoming! Duck!
Tallima: Would you like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Steam?
thanks
rong44: Magicka + 2 DLC Humble key goes to the first reply
Z3r0x3: May I have it?
Would you like a Steam copy of Risen, Metro 2033 and Sacred: Citadel?

Edit: Offers are good for another 2 minutes, after which, I'll just post codes for the ninjas.
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Tallima
Tallima: Would you like a Steam copy of Risen, Metro 2033 and Sacred: Citadel?
Wow, nice drop! +1
If no wants, I'd like them!
Post edited February 28, 2014 by marsrunner
Tallima: Would you like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Steam?
Yes, please!

Edit: Offers are good for another 2 minutes, after which, I'll just post codes for the ninjas.
if they aren't taken, I'd like them!

Would you like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Steam?
misteryo: Yes, please!
ARMA incoming!

can i get Sacred? xD
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Wolf72x

Sacred: Citadel sound nice if I may?
It's all one code, and it goes to a hacking ninja. Are you that ninja? Then be the first person to find my first and last name and post it here. (after you post my name, please edit it out after you get the game -- it's not hard to find, but I don't want too easy to find)

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key
Tallima: It's all one code, and it goes to a hacking ninja. Are you that ninja? Then be the first person to find my first and last name and post it here. (after you post my name, please edit it out after you get the game -- it's not hard to find, but I don't want too easy to find)

Jeremy Soule?
Tallima: It's all one code, and it goes to a hacking ninja. Are you that ninja? Then be the first person to find my first and last name and post it here. (after you post my name, please edit it out after you get the game -- it's not hard to find, but I don't want too easy to find)

SlyFox: Jeremy Soule?
I wish!
edit: a mistake
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Charobnjak

Is your real name Bill Murey
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Almostward