It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
00dwan: Dammit all this bromance has put me in a giving mood. They're unfortunately all steam and not GOG, but anyone want Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, The Swapper, Dust: An Elysian Tail, or Guacamelee? Fox gets first dibs :P
Very generous of you to drop all the bundle games. Unfortunately I missed Dust again but +rep nonetheless. And I agree, a few usually implies more than 2. :)
foxworks: Wub you back :P
00dwan: Dammit all this bromance has put me in a giving mood. They're unfortunately all steam and not GOG, but anyone want Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, The Swapper, Dust: An Elysian Tail, or Guacamelee? Fox gets first dibs :P
May I have Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams if it's still available?
stg83: Very generous of you to drop all the bundle games. Unfortunately I missed Dust again but +rep nonetheless. And I agree, a few usually implies more than 2. :)
Yeah it was a pretty awesome bundle. I wish I had another to give :/
SlyFox: May I have Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams if it's still available?
Sorry Slyfox, the sisters have been accommodated.
Post edited February 25, 2014 by 00dwan
stg83: Very generous of you to drop all the bundle games. Unfortunately I missed Dust again but +rep nonetheless. And I agree, a few usually implies more than 2. :)
00dwan: Yeah it was a pretty awesome bundle. I wish I had another to give :/
SlyFox: May I have Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams if it's still available?
00dwan: Sorry Slyfox, the sisters have been accommodated.
At first I was looking for the name to see if someone asked it. Only when I reread the post I saw there was someone indirectly referring to it.
No worries. And thanks for your generosity. +1 :)
high rated
Just sent you a PM
Rodzaju: Generally more than 1 & less than lots....

:)
00dwan: I think here it "can" mean 2 or 3, but it's often 3 or more, and 2 is a couple. But then again a couple is sometimes used to mean 2 or 3 instead of literally a couple. Now I've gone and confused myself.
I think this might help clear things up. /sarcasm
http://xkcd.com/1070/
foxworks: Just sent you a PM
You're awesome. +1
00dwan: I think here it "can" mean 2 or 3, but it's often 3 or more, and 2 is a couple. But then again a couple is sometimes used to mean 2 or 3 instead of literally a couple. Now I've gone and confused myself.
Melfeus: I think this might help clear things up. /sarcasm
LOL! Exactly!
Post edited February 25, 2014 by 00dwan
low rated
Unbelievably awesome as always, I can't +rep you enough :). It is like Christmas everyday as you keep giving away a lot of games to so many folks. Many thanks to you sir. :)
stg83: Unbelievably awesome as always, I can't +rep you enough :). It is like Christmas everyday as you keep giving away a lot of games to so many folks. Many thanks to you sir. :)
I miss Christmas. All this snow and nothing to look forward to. Except spring. :p
high rated
Going through my old indie debuts bundles i found those games are now on Steam:
Saturday Morning RPG
F975T-NWJ49-5T0PB
Hero Siege
BXP2L-RLMB9-0AWCV
Love
5PYQQ-IZ775-AMYTF
Schnuff: Going through my old indie debuts bundles i found those games are now on Steam:
I grabbed Hero Siege. Thanks!
Schnuff: Going through my old indie debuts bundles i found those games are now on Steam:
Saturday Morning RPG
F975T-NWJ49-5T0PB
Hero Siege
BXP2L-RLMB9-0AWCV
Love
5PYQQ-IZ775-AMYTF
Great drops! missed but great! +1
Saturday Morning RPG
F975T-NWJ49-5T0PB
Hero Siege
BXP2L-RLMB9-0AWCV
Love
5PYQQ-IZ775-AMYTF
missed Hero Siege but +1
high rated
The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Keys
EM499935KJ6TM44TK3D4
Y9KJKXNTCETRDEEL9KFC
Melfeus: I think this might help clear things up. /sarcasm
+1 for xkcd comic!