It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Euro Truck Simulator courtesy of our comrade IAmSinistar for 3rd reply :D
Post edited February 27, 2014 by triock
truhlik77: Trainz, May I?
triock: Check PM
Got it. Thanks triock & IAmSinistar :)
triock: Euro Truck Simulator courtesy of our comrade IAmSinistar for 3nd reply :D
fantastic ! :)
triock: Euro Truck Simulator courtesy of our comrade IAmSinistar for 3nd reply :D
Second ... :)
I will do the second reply:P thanks iAmSinistar for the games and thanks triock for doing the drops :P

Edit someone beet me to the second reply :D
Post edited February 27, 2014 by platercake
triock: Euro Truck Simulator courtesy of our comrade IAmSinistar for 3rd reply :D
3rd\
triock: Euro Truck Simulator courtesy of our comrade IAmSinistar for 3rd reply :D
First reply. Awesome game, mate!
platercake: I will do the second reply:P thanks iAmSinistar for the games and thanks triock for doing the drops :P

Check PM
platercake: I will do the second reply:P thanks iAmSinistar for the games and thanks triock for doing the drops :P

where are all these truck and train simulators coming from? Something on Humble Bundle? Didn't know there were so many

even though I was not originally going for this game I seem to be blessed with the third post. it must be a sign.

thanks for it and thanks again to IAmSinistar for the game form who I shall thank my self next time I find him in the forums. :D
grunthos64: where are all these truck and train simulators coming from? Something on Humble Bundle? Didn't know there were so many
yeh I just checked just now and there is a new weekly humble bundle out.
platercake: even though I was not originally going for this game I seem to be blessed with the third post. it must be a sign.

thanks for it and thanks again to IAmSinistar for the game form who I shall thank my self next time I find him in the forums. :D
grunthos64: where are all these truck and train simulators coming from? Something on Humble Bundle? Didn't know there were so many
platercake: yeh I just checked just now and there is a new weekly humble bundle out.
Cool. Surprised Game Dev Tycoon didn't make the cut
platercake: even though I was not originally going for this game I seem to be blessed with the third post. it must be a sign.

yeh I just checked just now and there is a new weekly humble bundle out.
grunthos64: Cool. Surprised Game Dev Tycoon didn't make the cut
next indi humble bundle maby? this main bundle was quite a good one.

can any one give me a link to a form post iamsinster has made so that I can pm him my thanks?
grunthos64: Cool. Surprised Game Dev Tycoon didn't make the cut
platercake: next indi humble bundle maby? this main bundle was quite a good one.
I hope Game Dev Tycoon makes a bundle soon. I've really wanted to try this one out. It was on sale on Steam a couple weeks ago for $4.99, but I didn't have the funds at the time.
platercake: next indi humble bundle maby? this main bundle was quite a good one.
marsrunner: I hope Game Dev Tycoon makes a bundle soon. I've really wanted to try this one out. It was on sale on Steam a couple weeks ago for $4.99, but I didn't have the funds at the time.
Same reason why I am grumpy: RPG Maker VX Ace is usually 70 dollars and its like 17 dollars for a few days. Can't get it though
Almostward: 3rd\
Check PM for another copy of ETS - courtesy of rong44