It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Data Jammers: FastForward
28DHX-???3N-F2RQW

???
grunthos64: Most of the real high ones I believe either got a few fake accounts or they got friends who up rep them all the time
Now you're entering "conspiracy theory" territory. Please don't go in there, it's bad for health. ;)
Rep-shmep. Who cares...let those who do, play with it.
high rated
Still unredeemed ;-)
Dungeon Keeper Gold
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post63285

This puzzle is very easy. ;-)
Daniel Ruf: Still unredeemed ;-)
Dungeon Keeper Gold
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post63285

This puzzle is very easy. ;-)
Solved it partway before I realised, I already have Dungeon Keeper Gold. +1 anyhow! :D
I have a Vox key to try. Some Minecraft-lover ninja around?
dr.schliemann: I have a Vox key to try. Some Minecraft-lover ninja around?
I could give it a try.
dr.schliemann: I have a Vox key to try. Some Minecraft-lover ninja around?
tAnt0: I could give it a try.
Sent. Let me know.
Daniel Ruf: This puzzle is very easy. ;-)
Well now it is easy, at first I felt quite stupid because I had no idea what SSS was even after googling it. +1 for your generosity I am sure someone who wants the game will eventually take the code. :)
tAnt0: I could give it a try.
dr.schliemann: Sent. Let me know.
Thanks for the game, it worked :)
dr.schliemann: Sent. Let me know.
tAnt0: Thanks for the game, it worked :)
Very well. Enjoy it.
high rated
grunthos64: Most of the real high ones I believe either got a few fake accounts or they got friends who up rep them all the time
For someone who doesn't care about rep, you sure have some funny ideas about the people with 1k+. A lot of the regulars who have really high rep often solve questions asked in multiple game forums, and don't spend all their time in General.

Some people just post every day and have a lot of giveaways. There might be one or two people who use multiple accounts, and those of us who have recently been the victims of negative rep scripts have an idea of who or whom they are, but there's no proof on our end.

All you can do is try to be a productive member of our internet society and let the chips fall where they may.
high rated
Rise and shine, sleepy ninjas! First to reply gets Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams on Steam.
Ashkaro: Rise and shine, sleepy ninjas! First to reply gets Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams on Steam.
morning to you to good sir!

thanks for the drop.

Im not needing it though so give it to the next person :P
Post edited February 23, 2014 by platercake
Ashkaro: Rise and shine, sleepy ninjas! First to reply gets Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams on Steam.
Ayeee
litildivil: Ayeee
Rightie, PM incoming.