It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: GTR Evolution, Steam to the first reply :)
stg83: May I?
Yes you may ;)
Again rep for foxworks :)
foxworks: Yes you may ;)
Thank again foxworks, this one really seemed like an interesting one from the racing bundle which I wanted to try. +rep as always, you're on your way to a second shuriken. :)
foxworks: I can understand both sides of the argument. A business needs to be looking forward to thrive and sustain itself. People will go, people will come. Will just have to see how it all plays out.
stg83: That is actually exactly what I said in the thread as well there are valid arguments on both sides but only time will tell whether it will be good or bad in the long.

foxworks: I can understand both sides of the argument. A business needs to be looking forward to thrive and sustain itself. People will go, people will come. Will just have to see how it all plays out.

EDIT, my cents on the discussion. But let's continue to drop some games shall we?

GTR Evolution, Steam to the first reply :)
stg83: May I?
u really lurker as innerring says right ?
stg83: That is actually exactly what I said in the thread as well there are valid arguments on both sides but only time will tell whether it will be good or bad in the long.

May I?
Zuxx: u really lurker as innerring says right ?
stg83 is actively participating in a thread just like everyone else. No reason to single him out just because he acknowledges others for their generosity.
Zuxx: u really lurker as innerring says right ?
foxworks: stg83 is actively participating in a thread just like everyone else. No reason to single him out just because he acknowledges others for their generosity.
Unlike some ungrateful, silent Ninjas who permanently take without thanking at all, and don't get any flak. :(
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Thespian*
Did i ever mentioned that true ninjas are silent and ungrateful?!:)
Thief Gold:
L0T7J-G4BHQ-7WE%*

% = ?
* = ?

try and find.
lemuria: Thief Gold:
L0T7J-G4BHQ-7WE%*

% = ?
* = ?

try and find.
Already have this game, but thanks
wolfsrain: Did i ever mentioned that true ninjas are silent and ungrateful?!:)
Then I prefer not-so-true ninjas. :D
Well I guess i am not really a ninja but a lurking and leeching Thief with a severe case of Kleptomania. That is why apparently my notoriety has suddenly increased because I have infringed on the sacred property of the real ninjas. ;)
stg83: Well I guess i am not really a ninja but a lurking and leeching Thief with a severe case of Kleptomania. That is why apparently my notoriety has suddenly increased because I have infringed on the sacred property of the real ninjas. ;)
You are now a mark of the ninjas:)
stg83: Well I guess i am not really a ninja but a lurking and leeching Thief with a severe case of Kleptomania. That is why apparently my notoriety has suddenly increased because I have infringed on the sacred property of the real ninjas. ;)
wolfsrain: You are now a mark of the ninjas:)
Are you just referencing the game or giving it away. If you're giving it away I'm interested
Fact: if you mention the name of a game here, you must give it away :o
high rated
Austrobogulator: Fact: if you mention the name of a game here, you must give it away :o
The natives are restless

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

EDIT: And a ninja swoops in for some Guacamelee action
Post edited February 26, 2014 by foxworks