It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: cool. Oh its Thief Gold? Already have it, thought it was the new one pretty foolish to give that one out i suppose

DYNC-6EVWKE-DX222G

someone can have that one
I used this code.

Thank you!
For anyone still getting the Thief from Amazon and does not live in the US... You can create an account on Amazon and just use a US address..
I have a promotional code, but I can't actually add to cart, and since I don't have a paying method (I'm only 15), I was hoping that someone else could redeem my code and give me the steam key.
Well, how about that. I'm now the proud owner of Thief: Gold for the first time in my life.

I suppose my life is about to change? What say you, ninjas?
well the rebooted remake is around the corner so it loses some specialness
darthvader39560: I have a promotional code, but I can't actually add to cart, and since I don't have a paying method (I'm only 15), I was hoping that someone else could redeem my code and give me the steam key.
Check your PM. :)
grunthos64: well the rebooted remake is around the corner so it loses some specialness
Not if I've never played it in the first place. Which I haven't.
darthvader39560: I have a promotional code, but I can't actually add to cart, and since I don't have a paying method (I'm only 15), I was hoping that someone else could redeem my code and give me the steam key.
stg83: Check your PM. :)
Thanks for the steam key!
Heres my original amazon code. It should work for you if you live in the US.

DYFQ-Y59X6B-46HSQK
shame u need a credit card to check out, guess ill miss this promo unless someone wants to use my code for their check out :)
stg83: Check your PM. :)
darthvader39560: Thanks for the steam key!

DYFQ-Y59X6B-46HSQK
No need, I already have the game on GOG so I used my code to get you the key. :)
darthvader39560: Thanks for the steam key!

DYFQ-Y59X6B-46HSQK
stg83: No need, I already have the game on GOG so I used my code to get you the key. :)
Okay then. I'm sure someone else can use it then.
high rated
Hi everyone!

Got a couple of Desura keys for the Jisei visual novel if anyone would like them.

Here you go:

670J8-V4631-WRMZM-YCTOK-X8O8C
99JQ0-DQO03-UXPCO-RH98E-LR0KW
blakstar: Hi everyone!

Taken this one. Thanks, +1
blakstar: Hi everyone!

Got a couple of Desura keys for the Jisei visual novel if anyone would like them.

Here you go:

670J8-V4631-WRMZM-YCTOK-X8O8C
dang missed out, thanks anyway
so anyone want my code for the amazon discount on thief gold? cant use it myself so id be happy to give it away
Post edited February 21, 2014 by Aveweto