It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

danteveli: Looks like they have competition and are giving away Thief Gold steam version in here
http://thiefmodcompetition.com/#tab0

I'm not sure how official is it and all since I already have the game but if its legit maybe someone can use it.

EDIT
Just checked its official Amazon thing
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001928521&pf_rd_p=1736862662&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VZ2YH5GXZJTR3MN63MC&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_2_s_DVGFeb18V2
they need US region, so we need to change address to US to order this game. thansk +1
check your mail for steam key
Post edited February 20, 2014 by nemtabi
danteveli: Looks like they have competition and are giving away Thief Gold steam version in here

I'm not sure how official is it and all since I already have the game but if its legit maybe someone can use it.

EDIT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001928521&pf_rd_p=1736862662&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VZ2YH5GXZJTR3MN63MC&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_2_s_DVGFeb18V2
Thanks for this!

EDIT
nemtabi: they need US region, so we need to change address to US to order this game. thansk +1
i got a key but it isn't a steam key o,O
what i am doing wrong?

edit: ahh ok, now i understand it
Post edited February 20, 2014 by bela555
nemtabi: they need US region, so we need to change address to US to order this game. thansk +1
bela555: i got a key but it isn't a steam key o,O
what i am doing wrong?
Log into Amazon, add the game to the shopping cart, proceed to checkout and enter the code they gave you; the code brings the total to zero. Then, if you go to you Amazon game library, you'll see Steam code for the game below.
what i am doing wrong?
cmdr_flashheart: Log into Amazon, add the game to the shopping cart, proceed to checkout and enter the code they gave you; the code brings the total to zero. Then, if you go to you Amazon game library, you'll see Steam code for the game below.
Do I need to attach a credit card to my account?
how do I add it to my shopping cart?only got the buy option and when I click it already ask me to put my credit card number how do i know if i want be charged already for that?
what i am doing wrong?
cmdr_flashheart: Log into Amazon, add the game to the shopping cart, proceed to checkout and enter the code they gave you; the code brings the total to zero. Then, if you go to you Amazon game library, you'll see Steam code for the game below.
thanks :) but they need my credit card details... and i am pretty sure they wont get it :P
As far as I remember, you have the ability to review your order before it is processed, so even if you enter your card info, you should be fine as long as you enter the promo code before processing order.

@ Robb: I think so, but I never used it w/o one so I am not sure.

e: alternatively, empty out your cart, enter card info, then do the promo thing.
Post edited February 20, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
We want to make sure this is an authorized use of your account. This is for verification purposes only. Any gift card or promotional balances will be automatically applied to your order before attempting to charge your card.

Will try to do it now, going to tell if it works :)

Game Downloads are only available to US customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please continue shopping on the Amazon.com home page.

C Download: $6.99
Promotion Applied: -$6.99

Total Before Tax: $0.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order total: $0.00

but I cant buy it :( bummer
Post edited February 20, 2014 by GastonArg
GastonArg: We want to make sure this is an authorized use of your account. This is for verification purposes only. Any gift card or promotional balances will be automatically applied to your order before attempting to charge your card.

Will try to do it now, going to tell if it works :)

Game Downloads are only available to US customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please continue shopping on the Amazon.com home page.

C Download: $6.99
Promotion Applied: -$6.99

Total Before Tax: $0.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order total: $0.00

but I cant buy it :( bummer
change your address to United States and try again
I did it, a real chore!

A little guide:

go to:

fill everything and then copy the thief code, it will say "Your Thief code is: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx" that is the coupon

*Then go to the link behind that, (amazon) and click on" buy and download"

*Enter your credit card(yes you need to enter a credit card number a real one, you are not going to be charged)
We want to make sure this is an authorized use of your account. This is for verification purposes only. Any gift card or promotional balances will be automatically applied to your order before attempting to charge your card.

*Then enter the coupon, you can enter it from here too
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/gc/payment/view-gc-balance?ie=UTF8&ref_=gc_lp_wl3_atya_red_new2

*Then go to billing and change the address to USA with this:

City:Birmingham
State/Province/Region: Alabama
ZIP: 35201
phone number: random things

and you are done.

A page will show you this

Thanks for your order, xxxx!

Go to Your Games and Software Library to download this item and/or view codes.
Digital Item Information:
Thief Gold [Download], Price: $6.99
Product Code:

xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx (this is the steam code)

Order Information:

E-mail Address: xxxxx@xxxx.com
Order Total: $0.00

Order Summary:
Order # xx-xxxxx-xxxxxx
Subtotal of Items: $6.99
Discounts/Promotions - $6.99
------
Total before Tax: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
------
Total for this Order: $0.00

After that they are going to send a mail to your account with the steam code (you can download the game from amazong too) as it is on your account now(the amazon account).
Post edited February 20, 2014 by GastonArg
high rated
Always Remember Me: O16?T-9CQ24-IQL8M-K2UIR-GR?VO
Raiden Legacy The Return: EH064-CKLQI-I?1JT-YOHA2-YJICC
Hero of the Kingdom: DTCIR-XJBX8-A7RZ?

? = drei

Please post if you redeemed a key so others and I will know it's been taken, thanks!
K_1269: Always Remember Me: O16?T-9CQ24-IQL8M-K2UIR-GR?VO

? = drei

Please post if you redeemed a key so others and I will know it's been taken, thanks!
Grabbed Hero of the Kingdom. Thank you a lot!

? = drei

Thanks for Always Remember Me, mate!!
high rated

? = drei

Took raiden legacy. +1 thanks :D

For any ninja that could not get thief gold:

9V95P-QIJJI-883V?

?= First letter of my name