It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Is this game like AoE right ?
and +1
IAmSinistar: Did you want the game lem? It's still available for ninja-ing. :)
Thanks but i'm pass for it. +1
lemuria: Is this game like AoE right ?
and +1
Could I have it?
RevolutionSphere: Could I have it?
Certainly, since lem gave it a miss, it's yours. Check your PMs.
RevolutionSphere: Could I have it?
IAmSinistar: Certainly, since lem gave it a miss, it's yours. Check your PMs.
Thank you IAmSinistar, +1 :D
high rated
Don't relax your ninja vigilance or you might miss The Swapper (Steam) key, available to the first reply that claims it.
IAmSinistar: Don't relax your ninja vigilance or you might miss The Swapper (Steam) key, available to the first reply that claims it.
I can try this game :)
IAmSinistar: Don't relax your ninja vigilance or you might miss The Swapper (Steam) key, available to the first reply that claims it.
is it still available?
Still unredeemed, this puzzle is very easy to solve ;-)

Dungeon Keeper Gold: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post63285
MIssed another one but +1 nonetheless. :)
high rated
lemuria: I can try this game :)
It's yours, check your PM.

But don't despair ninjas who missed it, because we have a Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (Steam) key for you!
IAmSinistar: It's yours, check your PM.

But don't despair ninjas who missed it, because we have a Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (Steam) key for you!
Hey, may I try it?

//EDIT: Got it, Thanks
Post edited February 19, 2014 by truhlik77

Can i have Monaco?
high rated
truhlik77: Hey, may I try it?
You won it by seconds, check your PMs.

But there is still one more game for the fastest ninja - a Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam) key!
truhlik77: Hey, may I try it?
IAmSinistar: You won it by seconds, check your PMs.

But there is still one more game for the fastest ninja - a Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam) key!
May I?

Missed again, another one I wanted o try tfrom the bundle. Don't have any luck today I guess and another +1 for you. :)