It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I read the whole thing and tried using the bolded letters as a code, but perhaps I am missing something. Still funny as hell though.
Post edited February 20, 2014 by marsrunner
Sachys: * * * * *
Brilliant read this - I deal with idiots like this quite often in my line of work.

Anyways, when you've had a good read, post your findings and I'll enlighten you as to the rest...
n25xbav3mgnDa
Sachys: * * * * *
Brilliant read this - I deal with idiots like this quite often in my line of work.

Anyways, when you've had a good read, post your findings and I'll enlighten you as to the rest...
n25xbav3mgnDa? What is this supposed to mean? Does not look like a game code, and I have no glue how to decode it...
Man I haven't laughed this hard in quite sometime freaking hilarious. I feel like there could be one more pie chart after the last email with 10% Already did before and 90% so never again. :)
triock: n25xb-av3mg-nDa**
CORRECT!

PM inbound! :)
ejiki: n25xbav3mgnDa?
Correct, though out-sniped by LORD TRICOCK!

and yes, its a game code - though incomplete

Edit: just realised the filename got GOGbear'd - it was "chronicles-of-amusement---a-mystery-ritual-for-scorpios!"

meaning it was a copy of Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: and yes, its a game code - though incomplete
Thank you for telling) I was curious)
ejiki: Thank you for telling) I was curious)
do you want it - turns out Triock already has it and you were the only other person to post the correct "findings"
Sachys: do you want it - turns out Triock already has it and you were the only other person to post the correct "findings"
+rep for the hilarity and the game drops Sachys. :)
Mmm... GOG games here, aye? :D
to help:
"Dramatic story with many twists and turns
Mystical atmosphere with breathtaking graphics
Challenging and intense puzzles"

e: to clarify! i nicked this from steam!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by chezybezy
Sachys: do you want it - turns out Triock already has it and you were the only other person to post the correct "findings"
Well, if it's like chezybezy described above, I'd certainly like to have it!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by ejiki
ejiki:
PM inbound!
ejiki:
Sachys: PM inbound!
Thank you!
Fever_Discordia: And for my next trick - Hero of the Kingdom from the Indie Gala

EPB8J-8WW(Zero)Z-D7QH(Six)
+1 for drop!
ejiki:
no probs!