It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

litildivil: Anyone wants Wildstar upcoming beta weekend key? First reply could have it.
gbaz69: Not I.
Just came here to ask, anyone else having trouble with steam? Seems my client wont connect, and my login via web browser no longer works.
it started to work again. It was steam maintenance
litildivil: Anyone wants Wildstar upcoming beta weekend key? First reply could have it.
Just came here to ask, anyone else having trouble with steam? Seems my client wont connect, and my login via web browser no longer works.
Yep. It's a problem with their servers.
SlyFox: it started to work again. It was steam maintenance
Braussie: Yep. It's a problem with their servers.
Thanks both of you, I was a little scared steams security may have been comprimised :/
Braussie: Yep. It's a problem with their servers.
gbaz69: Thanks both of you, I was a little scared steams security may have been comprimised :/
Naah... this was just because they were flooding us with more coupons...
gbaz69: Thanks both of you, I was a little scared steams security may have been comprimised :/
Stooner: Naah... this was just because they were flooding us with more coupons...
Really cause coupons? that reminds me, I have yet to get my very first card booster :(
Stooner: Naah... this was just because they were flooding us with more coupons...
gbaz69: Really cause coupons? that reminds me, I have yet to get my very first card booster :(
I was given 5 coupons, and 2 full blown games as gifts :) I also have somehow managed to get 4 or 5 booster packs.
All I know is that downloads are crawling along - and ive got a crappy coupon too...
Sachys: All I know is that downloads are crawling along - and ive got a crappy coupon too...
same here
gbaz69: Really cause coupons? that reminds me, I have yet to get my very first card booster :(
Braussie: I was given 5 coupons, and 2 full blown games as gifts :) I also have somehow managed to get 4 or 5 booster packs.
Wait, you got all that just now, or over the course of using steam? because I've finally connected and I was given 3 coupons.
Braussie: I was given 5 coupons, and 2 full blown games as gifts :) I also have somehow managed to get 4 or 5 booster packs.
gbaz69: Wait, you got all that just now, or over the course of using steam? because I've finally connected and I was given 3 coupons.
The booster packs were over time...

... The 2 games and all the coupons were just now.
gbaz69: Wait, you got all that just now, or over the course of using steam? because I've finally connected and I was given 3 coupons.
Braussie: The booster packs were over time...

what games?
Still available?

Braussie: The booster packs were over time...

I just checked and I got 4x Broken Age %25 discount coupons...
Double fine loyalty ones.
Post edited February 18, 2014 by Thistler
snip didnt mean to post, ill edit something better here later
Post edited February 18, 2014 by gbaz69
More people bemused by it all

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/nJZi2/anyone-else-get-3-free-copies-of-terraria-just-now
I also have 3x Broken Age coupons, but no free games.