It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: Good afternoon good people of GOG.
ciccia22: Good afternoon!
Konnichiwa!
Its midnight here but good afternoon to people on the other side of the world. :)
high rated
Anyone wants a copy of Red Orchestra Osfront 41-45? Reply
Zurvan7: Anyone wants a copy of Red Orchestra Osfront 41-45? Reply
Me please.
high rated
Zurvan7: Anyone wants a copy of Red Orchestra Osfront 41-45? Reply
Melfeus: Me please.
Check pm :)
Melfeus: Me please.
Zurvan7: Check pm :)
Thanks! and +1
Leucius: I've noticed a bunch of people losing rep lately, so it's not just you guys feeling paranoid. Someone is deliberately low repping people. I wish they'd just remove the negative rep button already.
I had 954 since yesterday, and now I have 953... First time I have been downrepped I guess, and I don't know why. I always try to be polite, never say anything bad about anyone and stay away from troubles, gift games from time to time and never beg for games and yet, I have been downrepped... O_o

Now I'm tracking my posts to find the cause... (:P)
high rated
PM me for:

Batman: Arkham Origins - New Millennium Skins Pack (STEAM) GONE
Fish Fillets 2 (STEAM) GONE
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe (DESURA) GONE
Adventures Of Shuggy (DESURA)
Hack Slash Loot (DESURA)
Vox (DESURA) GONE
Post edited February 07, 2014 by roelibex
Azrael360:
You got down repped for all the insults to the members>:-).... jk :p
But seriously can gog just implement a report button and a +rep like all other forums?
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Zurvan7
Operation Flashpoint : Red River
Missing part is ??
Attachments:
ww.jpg (12 Kb)
Leucius: I've noticed a bunch of people losing rep lately, so it's not just you guys feeling paranoid. Someone is deliberately low repping people. I wish they'd just remove the negative rep button already.
Azrael360: I had 954 since yesterday, and now I have 953... First time I have been downrepped I guess, and I don't know why. I always try to be polite, never say anything bad about anyone and stay away from troubles, gift games from time to time and never beg for games and yet, I have been downrepped... O_o

Now I'm tracking my posts to find the cause... (:P)
WHAT ?!!

I saw a LOT of "low rated" post last days, never seen one of yours mate.
The worst is, a lot of "low rated" are "low" for absolutely no reason ! I really don't understand why. Trolling, probably...
Azrael360:
Zurvan7: You got down repped for all the insults to the members>:-).... jk :p
But seriously can gog just implement a report button and a +rep like all other forums?
^^ I would prefer this also
Zurvan7: You got down repped for all the insults to the members>:-).... jk :p
foxworks: ^^ I would prefer this also
I opened a wishlist, hope people vote it...
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/add_report_button_spoiler_tags_and_perpanent_rep
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Zurvan7
benderz: WHAT ?!!

The worst is, a lot of "low rated" are "low" for absolutely no reason ! I really don't understand why. Trolling, probably...
Yep, everyday my rep drops by 1 or by 4 every 48 hours for whatever reason I cannot comprehend, so I have been been stuck between 20-25 for a long time now, but what can you do except ignore it. :\
benderz: WHAT ?!!

stg83: Yep, everyday my rep drops by 1 or by 4 every 48 hours for whatever reason I cannot comprehend, so I have been been stuck between 20-25 for a long time now, but what can you do except ignore it. :\
Though I do agree, for people with low rep it would be very easy to reach a negative rep, which isn't good.