It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

??MM-GLE2-9W56-HCNA-UZFP

??=centre of an organization
anaheim85: Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

??MM-GLE2-9W56-HCNA-UZFP

Thank you for this drop. I have claimed this code.

I was scratching my head at first is I misread the clue and thought it was the person who owned an organization though I re read it and got the final answer. thanks! :P
anaheim85: Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

??MM-GLE2-9W56-HCNA-UZFP

platercake: Thank you for this drop. I have claimed this code.

I was scratching my head at first is I misread the clue and thought it was the person who owned an organization though I re read it and got the final answer. thanks! :P
you´re welcome :) enjoy!
high rated
I have a key for a pretty cool shooter/puzzler that was on Steam but can't currently be bought there due to a legal dispute between the developers. It's called Transcripted, if someone is genuinely interested in it (not just getting it for the sake of a free game) then the first to reply can have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLDvpwtyL8
mabrookes: I have a key for a pretty cool shooter/puzzler that was on Steam but can't currently be bought there due to a legal dispute between the developers. It's called Transcripted, if someone is genuinely interested in it (not just getting it for the sake of a free game) then the first to reply can have it.

Watching trailer now, Ill let you know.

edit: sure, i like shooters and puzzles, a hybrid sounds cool. I'll take it.
Post edited February 02, 2014 by gbaz69
mabrookes: I have a key for a pretty cool shooter/puzzler that was on Steam but can't currently be bought there due to a legal dispute between the developers. It's called Transcripted, if someone is genuinely interested in it (not just getting it for the sake of a free game) then the first to reply can have it.

Not in, but it definitely looks cool. +1
high rated
Medal of Honor Origin Key

??NW-F86Q-HWVJ-2RVT-JLWY

??= has to do with sex
gbaz69: Watching trailer now, Ill let you know.

edit: sure, i like shooters and puzzles, a hybrid sounds cool. I'll take it.
PM sent :)

Why was it ever removed, publishing rights issues?? The gfx and gameplay look quite nice.
high rated
Yes it was free for a time, but it did quite well during the sale

Torchlight GOG

<redeemed>

??=Two letter acronym for a popular computer hardware/software company founded on Jan 1, 1939 and headquarted in Palo Alto, CA USA
Post edited February 02, 2014 by foxworks
Zurvan7: Why was it ever removed, publishing rights issues?? The gfx and gameplay look quite nice.
The community page for the game is still there and has the announcement, here is part of the post;

"Due to a conflict between Alkemi (ie. us) and Topware, we have decided to terminate the publishing agreement for Transcripted. This termination is now subject to litigation between Alkemi and Topware. The matter is now handled by german justice and... I can't say much more than that. Hopefuly when the subject is resolved the game will be back in the store."

Looks like they will be announcing a new game soon as well.
Post edited February 02, 2014 by mabrookes
foxworks: Yes it was free for a time, but it did quite well during the sale

Torchlight GOG

QYBW-S9YA-B64F-7??F

??=Two letter acronym for a popular computer hardware/software company founded on Jan 1, 1939 and headquarted in Palo Alto, CA USA
Thanks +1 :p

Torchlight GOG
Zurvan7: Thanks +1 :p
enjoy!

Torchlight GOG

<redeemed>

+1 for drop
mabrookes: I have a key for a pretty cool shooter/puzzler that was on Steam but can't currently be bought there due to a legal dispute between the developers.
I sure hope the legal dispute can be sorted soon. according to the developer they should soon hear the verdict either this month or last month.