It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sitting on all these for a looooooooooong time, won Little Farm and just never bothered to redeem it got too many games to play to use it anyway. All the others I got Desura copies of so might as well hand them out.
grunthos64: Waveform: 8CKI3-JKIQ7-55E7F

Got the first two episodes of Cognition Steam versions......may hold off for a while to give others a try
gbaz69: Got this, but it was Dungeon Hearts.
I got it, it was waveforme 0.o

Edit: Wait did we both redeem the same code ?!
Post edited February 04, 2014 by shimmy098
grunthos64: Waveform: 8CKI3-JKIQ7-55E7F

Got the first two episodes of Cognition Steam versions......may hold off for a while to give others a try
shimmy098: Ha, Finlay I've beaten the stealthy ninja!
I've managed to redeem this one. Thank you! :D
Man steam for me is bugging out, haha, says I got it on my end. Strange.

edit: It said, you activated "Dungeon Hearts", goto install and it says Waveform... so I checked my account, I did indeed get Waveform, did you too?
Post edited February 04, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69:
I'll restart Steam to see what will happen.
gbaz69: Man steam for me is bugging out, haha, says I got it on my end. Strange.

edit: It said, you activated "Dungeon Hearts", goto install and it says Waveform... so I checked my account, I did indeed get Waveform, did you too?
Woot you got Jeremy Brett as your avatar thought everyone forgot that show! I like Sherlock too nowadays it feels like a modern version of that show, Benedict Cumberbatch is the second favorite Holmes
gbaz69: Man steam for me is bugging out, haha, says I got it on my end. Strange.

Yes. I've just restated Steam and it's still there!
Could this be? Did we just redeemed the same code?

shimmy098: Yes. I've just restated Steam and it's still there!
Either Steam will sort it out and one of you will lose it or you both got it........bizarre.
grunthos64: or you both got it........bizarre.
Hope so :)
grunthos64: Woot you got Jeremy Brett as your avatar thought everyone forgot that show! I like Sherlock too nowadays it feels like a modern version of that show, Benedict Cumberbatch is the second favorite Holmes
I have only watched Cumberbatch's pilot episode, I got turned off by learning you watch 3 episodes... then have to wait 11 months and 1 week before the next season :(.
3 episodes a year, just doesn't seem appealing to me, I will however, still watch them all, as I'm a big Holmes fan.

shimmy098: Yes. I've just restared Steam and it's still there!
Perhaps, ahah, I even re-used the code, and said "product all ready in account", seems like we both got it.
(Or the "Dungeon Hearts" bugged out, and changed to waveform for me... did anyone get the "Dungeon Hearts"?)
I'll restart my steam too, few minutes.

edit: I indeed get "Waveform Comp Retail" in my account licenses list.
Post edited February 04, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Perhaps, ahah, I even re-used the code, and said "product all ready in account", seems like we both got it.
(Or the "Dungeon Hearts" bugged out, and changed to waveform for me... did anyone get the "Dungeon Hearts"?)
Very strange.

You didn't have the game beforehand by any chance, right?
gbaz69: Perhaps, ahah, I even re-used the code, and said "product all ready in account", seems like we both got it.
shimmy098: Very strange.

You didn't have the game beforehand by any chance, right?
Nope, I check via enhanced steam before I redeem any keys, I also check my library.txt list on my desktop.
Also, steam won't allow you to redeem a key for a game you all ready own (not sure for key with more then 1 product tied to it)
Test yourself, try and redeem the key again, it says all ready owned.
gbaz69: Nope, I check via enhanced steam before I redeem any keys, I also check my library.txt list on my desktop.
Also, steam won't allow you to redeem a key for a game you all ready own (not sure for key with more then 1 product tied to it)
Test yourself, try and redeem the key again, it says all ready owned.
Yup, it say I own it.
grunthos64: Woot you got Jeremy Brett as your avatar thought everyone forgot that show! I like Sherlock too nowadays it feels like a modern version of that show, Benedict Cumberbatch is the second favorite Holmes
gbaz69: I have only watched Cumberbatch's pilot episode, I got turned off by learning you watch 3 episodes... then have to wait 11 months and 1 week before the next season :(.
3 episodes a year, just doesn't seem appealing to me, I will however, still watch them all, as I'm a big Holmes fan.

shimmy098: Yes. I've just restared Steam and it's still there!

edit: I indeed get "Waveform Comp Retail" in my account licenses list.
I just think of it as three annual TV movies and not a show. It always Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch to maintain film careers.
high rated
Anyone want Civilization 3 Complete Edition? (STEAM)
YellowAries: Anyone want Civilization 3 Complete Edition? (STEAM)
I sure do, if I may :)