It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

leonairxxx: that isn't really a bad thing
mabrookes: Was that you entering, I wasn't sure if you wanted it or not.

platercake: ha ha. an Arcain games give away. :P it this the theme going on here?

also I could not decipher your last post. what format was it in?
mabrookes: Not a theme, just realised I had some other codes hiding away. And it was Hexadecimal, not a giveaway
yeah enterin :D
leonairxxx: yeah enterin :D
PM Sent :)
leonairxxx: yeah enterin :D
mabrookes: PM Sent :)
I should really get back to shattered haven. I got stuck in a puzzle (well frustrated more than stuck) and not gone back to it for a while. the highlight or arcen games though is not the games themselves but the soundtrack :P though if we talk about Ai war then its just one of the most complete packages out there!

they also did a piano remake of some of them:
http://arcenmusic.bandcamp.com/album/arcen-games-piano-collections-vol-1
Post edited February 02, 2014 by platercake
platercake: I should really get back to shattered haven. I got stuck in a puzzle (well frustrated more than stuck) and not gone back to it for a while. the highlight or arcen games though is not the games themselves but the soundtrack :P
They do have some pretty cool soundtracks, and the piano collection sounds interesting (just listened to a couple).
Post edited February 02, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Skyward Collapse incoming for the first reply.
NOOOOOOOO!!!! the sky is falling! are you sure its not an arcen theam :P

(already own this one so you don't think this was a reply)

Edit: ohh where did that last sentence go? :/
Post edited February 02, 2014 by platercake
Skyward Collapse incoming for the first to reply.

platercake: Edit: ohh where did that last sentence go? :/
I took it out straight away, I don't know if it is a limit on the forum but I couldn't make a new post - I clcked new post, typed it and when it posted it just updated my last post instead and I wanted them seperate :s
Post edited February 02, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Skyward Collapse incoming for the first to reply.

platercake: Edit: ohh where did that last sentence go? :/
mabrookes: I took it out straight away, I don't know if it is a limit on the forum but I couldn't make a new post - I clcked new post, typed it and when it posted it just updated my last post instead and I wanted them seperate :s
Let's try it :P Thank!
RedOne999: Let's try it :P Thank!
PM Sent.
RedOne999: Let's try it :P Thank!
mabrookes: PM Sent.
Thanks Again :)
mabrookes: I took it out straight away, I don't know if it is a limit on the forum but I couldn't make a new post - I clcked new post, typed it and when it posted it just updated my last post instead and I wanted them seperate :s
ahh ok. I found out while doing the 34 days of Christmas sing-along for ruubets giveaway that there is a 10 minuet wait before the you can make a "new" post if no one else has made another post.
Just opened a giveaway of Sanctum 2 for GOG Steam group members :)

www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Cc7iK/sanctum-2
SuperKiller2: Just opened a giveaway of Sanctum 2 for GOG Steam group members :)

gog member here. gog member there. :P
SuperKiller2: Just opened a giveaway of Sanctum 2 for GOG Steam group members :)

LOL! Remember I complained about by rep going down by three, then you guys bumped it upto 84 again... look where I am now!
Post edited February 02, 2014 by sanchit117

sanchit117: Thanks :)

LOL! Remember I complained about by rep going down by three, then you guys bumped it upto 84 again... look where I am now!
Don't worry about it, this hole rep thing is kind of annoying to be honest. There should be a + and - thing and a separate button to rep people :s Or just one rep+ button...