It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: I would have bought it too, I can accept Steam, but... registration with EA? Ugh. I think I will never play that game... who knows, maybe one day some manager will give in to the madness and release the game DRM-free, just for the sake of danger (insta-termination, I suppose)!
By the way, congrats for your well-deserved second star! :)
anaheim85: actually origin works quite fine. never had any hassle with it and offline mode even works ;)
Since I sold my xbox360, I may break down and get origin, however missed the awesome origin sales these past few months, so I'll continue putting it off, maybe after I kill my backlog!
anaheim85: actually origin works quite fine. never had any hassle with it and offline mode even works ;)
gbaz69: Since I sold my xbox360, I may break down and get origin, however missed the awesome origin sales these past few months, so I'll continue putting it off, maybe after I kill my backlog!
yeah some sales were quite good. and it is really just the same as steam but without all the social stuff.
Enebias: I would have bought it too, I can accept Steam, but... registration with EA? Ugh. I think I will never play that game... who knows, maybe one day some manager will give in to the madness and release the game DRM-free, just for the sake of danger (insta-termination, I suppose)!
By the way, congrats for your well-deserved second star! :)
Of course, I have no doubt about that. Their questionable business politic is what really turns me off (I am especially concerned with the privacy). From my point of view, it's not worth to subscribe just for the couple of games I'm interested in. It is just my opinion though, I don't think they are intrinsically bad, and I would really like them to release more games on GoG.
high rated
UFO: Afterlight Steam

Have a gift link from the Humble Bundle.
anaheim85: UFO: Afterlight Steam

And another +1 for your continued awesome generosity, an entire clan of ninjas would now have games to play thanks to you. :)

+1, anxious for the next bundle to be released.

I'll take it if no one else interested :)
+1!

DemiGodess: I'll take it if no one else interested :)
+1!
check your inbox
high rated
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

ZBC2I-9VGRX-??G77

??= RPG series
anaheim85: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

ZBC2I-9VGRX-??G77

??= RPG series
I took it. Thanks a lot! :)

ZBC2I-9VGRX-??G77

??= RPG series
piwer: I took it. Thanks a lot! :)
you´re welcome

ZBC2I-9VGRX-??G77

??= RPG series
So what serie was it?
high rated
SlyFox: So what serie was it?
Neverwinter Nights

The Sims 3 Key for registration on thesims3.com

695D-9KH7-??2C-KK68-68P4

??= MMO game
Post edited February 04, 2014 by anaheim85
DemiGodess: I'll take it if no one else interested :)
+1!
anaheim85: check your inbox
Thank you!
Sorry for the delay, was afk :)
anaheim85: check your inbox
DemiGodess: Thank you!
Sorry for the delay, was afk :)
enjoy ;)