It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And where Total war lays ? :) No, just kidding although it's good game I got other game this week and it's enough to me :D
innerring:
Sachys: Yeah. Same one. Mind you I picked Pyromancer and apparently thats the "easy" class to use.
From the little I've read classes don't matter much, just that Resistance is useless.

Thanks for all the gifts btw.
innerring:
Heheh! Actually (having tried the opener with a few), the Pyromancer was pretty balanced and the flame attacks actually gave an edge.
and no worries as always.
Braussie: I tried to +1 your gifting, but my phone wanted to give you a -1. I corrected it though. Thanks for giving back as always, buddy!
niniendowarrior: Is your day any better?
I'm 2000 miles away about to see my wife and kids for the first time in 3 months. Definitely better! Though, I do have a lot of stuff to take care of when I get back in 5 days.
***edit- and it's in the 60s, not -20s
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Braussie
innerring: Finally started Dark Souls. Fought with the Asylum Demon and got him to 1/3 health before dying. According to the guides I was actually supposed to just run past into a corridor and fight the demon later lol.

----

Laxative Force
Desura
HXKTB-RMXJZ-0Z9P2-08R58-PLD??

?? top
You can beat him if you chose the bombs at the start it will give you a weapon that you probably wont be able to use much much more later on the game or even in the NG+
One advice I will give you is dont play with a guide it will ruin the experience for you, play the game as it is if you go to a zone and die die and die again probably shouldnt be there at all :P and pay a lot of attention to the environment
high rated
Something for the ninjas:
Metro 2033
Madmate: Something for the ninjas:
Metro 2033
NR but +1 seeing as I already have it
Metro 2033
Thanks for the code. However some silent ninja got it.
Damn you, silent ninjas! *shakes fist*
GastonArg: You can beat him if you chose the bombs at the start it will give you a weapon that you probably wont be able to use much much more later on the game or even in the NG+
One advice I will give you is dont play with a guide it will ruin the experience for you, play the game as it is if you go to a zone and die die and die again probably shouldnt be there at all :P and pay a lot of attention to the environment
Thanks for the advice.
First time playing it, as a warrior with a master key. Just got really curious if the first battle is like baptism of fire and the game is really that hard and so checked the ign guide.
niniendowarrior: Is your day any better?
Braussie: I'm 2000 miles away about to see my wife and kids for the first time in 3 months. Definitely better! Though, I do have a lot of stuff to take care of when I get back in 5 days.
***edit- and it's in the 60s, not -20s
I hope for better news about them, man. Hang tight!
GastonArg: You can beat him if you chose the bombs at the start it will give you a weapon that you probably wont be able to use much much more later on the game or even in the NG+
innerring: Thanks for the advice.
First time playing it, as a warrior with a master key. Just got really curious if the first battle is like baptism of fire and the game is really that hard and so checked the ign guide.
Good choice going for the warrior, the master key is not very useful in the first playthrough because it will get you in some places that you are not ready to go yet, you can use a guide but again it will spoil the game for you, one of the strong points of dark souls is the world and exploring it without knowing what are you going to face next or how to beat the next monster and when you found out how after dying many times that's the reward, and you are going to face enemies that seems unbeatable the first time, you just need to look carefully to the environment, for example the first boss teaches you that if you fall and hit an enemy you will make a lot of damage from the fall attack so next time use it as an advantage ;), nothing is impossible or ridiculous hard (just really really hard :P )
Metro 2033
+1 for drop.
innerring: Thanks for the advice.
GastonArg: Good choice going for the warrior, the master key is not very useful in the first playthrough because it will get you in some places that you are not ready to go yet, you can use a guide but again it will spoil the game for you, one of the strong points of dark souls is the world and exploring it without knowing what are you going to face next or how to beat the next monster and when you found out how after dying many times that's the reward, and you are going to face enemies that seems unbeatable the first time, you just need to look carefully to the environment, for example the first boss teaches you that if you fall and hit an enemy you will make a lot of damage from the fall attack so next time use it as an advantage ;), nothing is impossible or ridiculous hard (just really really hard :P )
Will keep that in mind ;).
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: As usual, putting effort in is too much for too many - seems an oen code drop nobody here benefits from is preferred. Which brings my gifting to a sad close.
Though I'll make sure Thistler etc have another chance another day with the remaining games.
Hehe no worries. Sorry I never got the chance to put some real effort in as I was heading out the door and messaging on my phone.

+1 for giving people the chance though. Surprised noone else put any effort in to take a good game like that.
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: Did he edit? - doesnt count for me - too many comments to re-read through
Nah I don't think I edited. I just did 2 posts in a row so it turned it into an edit. lol. Bit confusing how it does that.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Thistler