It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: I've got a GOG code each for Deus Ex and Spelunky..... give me a good reason not to use them for myself and I may just end up giving them to you.
Cyberpunk is my passion.
(I'm really lazy to write here some stories) and +1
Post edited January 31, 2014 by lemuria
Eh, I gotta leave now for a bit, I guess I'll decide when I come back :)
ggf162: I've got a GOG code each for Deus Ex and Spelunky..... give me a good reason not to use them for myself and I may just end up giving them to you.
Ah Spelunky...I've been dying to play this game since I heard of it. It reminds me so much of Spelunker and all the fun I used to have playing that on my Commodore 64 when I was a kid. I'd love to play it!

+1 either way, and potentially very generous!
Post edited January 31, 2014 by marsrunner
I won't give you a reason but I'll give you a +1! Not in :)
marsrunner: Ah Spelunky...I've been dying to play this game since I heard of it. It reminds me so much of Spelunker and all the fun I used to have playing that on my Commodore 64 when I was a kid. I'd love to play it!
Yeah give to this guy.. I hate those type of games (spelunkey)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by hellmonster67
I have a Deadly Premonition about whoever replies first to this post.
ggf162: Eh, I gotta leave now for a bit, I guess I'll decide when I come back :)
Thanks for the generosity, I have finished DE: HR and the ending movie after the credits made me more curious and I want to know what will happen next in the story of this amazing futuristic, illuminati setting. What will happen next god damn it :p I never asked for this.
mabrookes: I have a Deadly Premonition about whoever replies first to this post.
me please. I can't wait!!!!!
Post edited January 31, 2014 by hellmonster67
high rated
Dead Space Origin... anyone?
not in for any game I just read deadly premonition and wanted to say
"fantastic, great, bullseye"
hellmonster67: me please
PM Sent
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post60976

Anyone?
niniendowarrior: Dead Space Origin... anyone?
me, I won it on steamgifs and they never send it to me :( so this is my chance
hellmonster67: me please
mabrookes: PM Sent
This is what I needed today.. +1
*sigh* I'll have to go grammar nazi on ninja's asses again :/