It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Calling all Ninjas that like MOBA games *League of Legends, Dota 2* !

I got invited to the closed beta for Infinite Crisis and I got a buddy code. I didn't know where else to ask so if anyone is interested PM me.
grunthos64: Calling all Ninjas that like MOBA games *League of Legends, Dota 2* !

I got invited to the closed beta for Infinite Crisis and I got a buddy code. I didn't know where else to ask so if anyone is interested PM me.
real great game unfortunately im in the closed beta since ages, but everyone who like LoL and other games like that go for it
grunthos64: Calling all Ninjas that like MOBA games *League of Legends, Dota 2* !

Sorry, mate! Thanks for the generous offer and a +1, but my reflexes are very poor.

I may be interested. what is it about?

EDIT just looked it up. looks good. do you still have the code?
Post edited January 13, 2014 by platercake

platercake: I may be interested. what is it about?
It takes its name from a big comic book event a year or so before they rebooted everything but its story seems to be original. basically all the DC multiverses collide so you got different versions of each hero and villain to play with.
platercake: I may be interested. what is it about?
grunthos64: It takes its name from a big comic book event a year or so before they rebooted everything but its story seems to be original. basically all the DC multiverses collide so you got different versions of each hero and villain to play with.
hmm sounds good.

do you still have the buddy code?
high rated
if any one is interested, Here is a code for fortix 2 :
ZH8ZI-036XY-99XV7
And no it doesn't come from SG if anyone wonder.
SlyFox: if any one is interested, Here is a code for fortix 2 :
ZH8ZI-036XY-99XV7
And no it doesn't come from SG if anyone wonder.
already redeemed, +1 for code.
grunthos64: It takes its name from a big comic book event a year or so before they rebooted everything but its story seems to be original. basically all the DC multiverses collide so you got different versions of each hero and villain to play with.
platercake: hmm sounds good.

It been sent. Tell me how it is, computer getting fixed so I can't play it right away.S
platercake: hmm sounds good.

grunthos64: It been sent. Tell me how it is, computer getting fixed so I can't play it right away.S
ok its just downloading now. ill get back to you tomorrow on how it is, if that's ok?
grunthos64: It been sent. Tell me how it is, computer getting fixed so I can't play it right away.S
platercake: ok its just downloading now. ill get back to you tomorrow on how it is, if that's ok?
damn got to get back to me on it now ! lol jk

hope you like it
platercake: ok its just downloading now. ill get back to you tomorrow on how it is, if that's ok?
grunthos64: damn got to get back to me on it now ! lol jk

hope you like it
its good. its balanced despite it being in bata and it as a reasonable range of DC heroes/villans though im not to keen on the variants such as the steam punk batman, but so far I've only played as robin but I have still managed to get a couple of kills here and there
Hello!!!
niniendowarrior: Hello!!!
Hi!!!
niniendowarrior: Hello!!!
Braussie: Hi!!!
What's up, Braussie!! :D

Finally gotten around to downloading the demo of Kingdom of Amalur... oh look Mass Effect 3 DLC unlocked, but I don't have it on PC. LOL!
Post edited January 13, 2014 by niniendowarrior