It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo:
Sachys: Mashed piggy bits! mmmm!
Not that kind of spam though! ;)
Oh, instead of canned bits of meat-like substance, you meant canned bits of email-like substance. Check. Fortunately, my fridge is so old, I'm lucky it has a latch and hinges.
It's easy to stop your fridge from sending spam -- just turn it off when you've finished using it :-D

Hmm... I can see the money angle now -- "Remember to update your fridge regularly if you don't want security problems!" :-D
misteryo:
Heheh!
blakstar:
Well, at least we know the spam will be fresh!
Post edited January 18, 2014 by Sachys
Random Fact:

I've been to the Spam Museum a few years ago (it's not far from me). I saw Bill Nye the Science Guy, Jim Belushi and his band, and they were advertising for Monty Python's musical "Spamalot".
Good morning!
Leucius: Good morning!
The early bird gets the worm.
Then again, the early worm gets eaten by the bird.
Post edited January 19, 2014 by tinyE
good evening ninjas..
whos interested discount coupon for gorky 17 75% off in steam :D
Good afternoon ninjas!
Anyone want "Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That!" on steam? First to reply.
mabrookes: Anyone want "Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That!" on steam? First to reply.
me please :)
mabrookes: Anyone want "Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That!" on steam? First to reply.
lJACOBl: me please :)
How did you reply that fast lol

Check your pm.
mabrookes: How did you reply that fast lol

Check your pm.
I came back to the computer from the WC (yes, I washed my hands) and refreshed. Saw your message and replayed xD

Thank you!
Leucius: Good morning!
to soon... +1
lJACOBl: me please :)
mabrookes: How did you reply that fast lol

Check your pm.
oh come on, you are in the NINJA thread, you really have to ask? ;)
lightning reflexes and stuff
Post edited January 19, 2014 by Arkdeath
Rawr. I wish that I would have something to give away, but all I have is music right now.

Free downloads: http://TimsMidnightMile.bandcamp.com OR http://www.reverbnation.com/TimsMidnightMile Please download something, even if you don't plan on listening to it :B