It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Origin: FX44-VTCV-Q9EC-DX2U-45TP

Steam: AL39P-RXQI5-NAT0Y

Old Command and Conquer 3 codes that were never used. If you take it please comment on them don't be a dick people, public service announcement over.
I think I got the Origin one, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm away from home, so I can't check my list of games. But I think I got it. And if I did, thanks!!! I haven't played these since the very first ones, and I've been curious as to how they are these days.
Sorapak: innuendo warrior? :P
You stole my follow up! >:(

niniendowarrior: Whoa!!! Where did this come from???
Well, I saw how kind you were, bending over backwards to help people... ; )

Old Command and Conquer 3 codes that were never used. If you take it please comment on them don't be a dick people, public service announcement over.
I want it on steam but it say code invaild :(
Tistonic: I want it on steam but it say code invaild :(
Code is ok. Make sure that you don't have trailing space or something.
But it's probably already gone.

Evening.
Post edited January 09, 2014 by simon_vd
Tistonic: I want it on steam but it say code invaild :(
simon_vd: Code is ok. Make sure that you don't have trailing space or something.
But it's probably already gone.

Evening.
there's no extra spaces at all :(
nevermind, think i'm on the wrong page :/
some1 else took it.
Post edited January 09, 2014 by Tistonic
grunthos64: ... Old Command and Conquer 3 codes that were never used. If you take it please comment on them don't be a dick people, public service announcement over.
Not redeemed, but nice drop grunthos64! +1
Post edited January 09, 2014 by DeMignon
Sorapak: innuendo warrior? :P
BlueMooner: You stole my follow up! >:(

niniendowarrior: Whoa!!! Where did this come from???
BlueMooner: Well, I saw how kind you were, bending over backwards to help people... ; )
I feel sad and cold... nobody helps the colonel when he needs some help... killing chickens.

BTW, I still have no idea what that innaendo name has anything to do with the explanation. LOL.
Post edited January 09, 2014 by niniendowarrior
BlueMooner: You stole my follow up! >:(

Well, I saw how kind you were, bending over backwards to help people... ; )
niniendowarrior: I feel sad and cold... nobody helps the colonel when he needs some help... killing chickens.
That's probably because you always choke the chicken! O_o7

On a different note, this is the kind of thing I go through with every new client: http://clientsfromhell.net/post/72663963846/a-client-was-sending-over-artwork-for-a-printed
Banner Saga or Godus?
Thistler: Banner Saga or Godus?
Godus if you have a God complex, Banner Saga if... well, IF!
any leftover lol
Sachys: Godus if you have a God complex, Banner Saga if... well, IF!
If you are Viking. :p

That's a great drop. I wanted to play C&C3 and I presume the codes are gone. That's okay. It looks like it's going to worthy folks! :)
triock: If you are Viking. :p
You know I've never seen any kind of faithful representation of Vikings in gaming yet - they always fit the Victorian stereotype.
Not that it's a relevant point... o_O
I kinda have a game complex.

I got 20 bucks steam wallet credit lol. Godus is on sale for 9.99 and Bana Saga is on sale for 19.99.

I was gonna wait for Banner Saga to come to GoG.... but it's 5 bucks cheaper if I get it now haha.

niniendowarrior: That's a great drop. I wanted to play C&C3 and I presume the codes are gone. That's okay. It looks like it's going to worthy folks! :)
I am guessing it was uprising from the Origin Humble Bundle.

I loved the old C&C but since I haven't played the Base C&C 3 I been holding of playing uprising. I prefer playing my games in order lol.

And on another note.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/pillow_castles_first_person_puzzler_tech_demo

Looks like a fun idea.
Post edited January 09, 2014 by Thistler