It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Great, thanks! Yourself? Not so quiet now, huh :]
:D. Recovering from illness... and hoping that ME3 tides away the pain.
niniendowarrior: :D. Recovering from illness... and hoping that ME3 tides away the pain.
I loved ME3. Loved all of them, though I did like the first the most. I know there was a lot of hate for the third one, but I played it with the original ending instead of the DLC they released in response to the backlash, and I thought it was fantastic throughout. I actually think the weakest moment in the series was the final boss fight at the end of ME2.
(oh, and feel better, niniendowarrior!) :)
Post edited January 15, 2014 by akhliber
niniendowarrior: :D. Recovering from illness... and hoping that ME3 tides away the pain.
akhliber: I loved ME3. Loved all of them, though I did like the first the most. I know there was a lot of hate for the third one, but I played it with the original ending instead of the DLC they released in response to the backlash, and I thought it was fantastic throughout. I actually think the weakest moment in the series was the final boss fight at the end of ME2.
(oh, and feel better, niniendowarrior!) :)
I loved ME3 but certainly felt the last part could have been handled better. At first it was nutty... but after understanding the thematic thrust of it. It's good. :) I had the extended cut ending too. I loved ME2's final mission, but the boss, not so much. So glad the final boss designs were scrapped for ME3.

Thanks for the kind words.
and now its quite quiet again :)
Aveweto: and now its quite quiet again :)
Indeed!
Anyone want a Toki Tori 2+ 10% discount steam gift?
Thistler: Anyone want a Toki Tori 2+ 10% discount steam gift?
What's the 10% discount of, please?
Damn. Hope you're getting and feeling better, though :]
benderz: The game ? Yes, I'm enjoying it ! :-)
Too bad I started it in French, and the translation is not so good. I don't want to switch language at the half of the game, so I'll finish in French. But except this little problem, the game is very good !

Good night or good day/evening all :-)
niniendowarrior: Ah... they must have used a machine translation!
I don't think so. I guess they made the translation out of context.
For example, in French, we have three kind of "you". One for a familiar person, an other when you're speaking to many peoples, and a third for an unknown person (or respectful person). In the game, characters are always using the same kind of "you" (the familiar).
And a lot of little problem like that.
Oniken (Desura): 81K4V-2JWJA-SA9JV-V444Q-*HMCFK

*Last four letters example "X=Z"
Thistler: Anyone want a Toki Tori 2+ 10% discount steam gift?
I got one of these too (not offering it, though...who'd want 10% off Toki Tori 2+? :D), but the really weird thing is that it entered my inventory just after I activated Toki Tori 2+ from the latest Humble Bundle.

Why would they do that? WHY DOES THE WORLD NEED SO MANY 10% DISCOUNTS OFF TOKI TORI 2+?!
babark: Why would they do that? WHY DOES THE WORLD NEED SO MANY 10% DISCOUNTS OFF TOKI TORI 2+?!
*whispers* . . . just in case . . .
niniendowarrior: Ah... they must have used a machine translation!
benderz: I don't think so. I guess they made the translation out of context.
For example, in French, we have three kind of "you". One for a familiar person, an other when you're speaking to many peoples, and a third for an unknown person (or respectful person). In the game, characters are always using the same kind of "you" (the familiar).
And a lot of little problem like that.
That reminds me of how "you" is in German. :D They must have gotten some French noob to do the translation.
high rated
Rush Bros, Steam: 7LWNX-XXXXX-WQGFP

L
E
cmdr_flashheart: Rush Bros, Steam: 7LWNX-XXXXX-WQGFP

L
E
Taken by an ungrateful ninja but thanks for the drop anyway