It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Several 5 star owners have been asked to reveal the bonus for other forum members and they replied they got no bonus whatsoever. ;)

But maybe they were sworn to secrecy by boys in blue. :D
Or maybe there are 6, 7, 8, or 42 stars total and nobody has reached that level yet... ;)
skeletonbow: Or maybe there are 6, 7, 8, or 42 stars total and nobody has reached that level yet... ;)
I vote for 42! Go figure how boys in blue would be able to squeeze so many stars in so little space... ;)

(a miniaturizing ray?) :D
Thespian*: I vote for 42! Go figure how boys in blue would be able to squeeze so many stars in so little space... ;)

(a miniaturizing ray?) :D
They could make the stars smaller and require UHD displays for people who grow their rep beyond a certain point. 4k/8k displays will suffice! :) Plus, just think of how many old 8-bit graphics games from the DOS days you can run in a grid on a 3840x2400 display simultaneously! That's something like 120 games or so in a 12x10 grid. Stars would be easy! :)
skeletonbow: They could make the stars smaller and require UHD displays for people who grow their rep beyond a certain point. 4k/8k displays will suffice! :) Plus, just think of how many old 8-bit graphics games from the DOS days you can run in a grid on a 3840x2400 display simultaneously! That's something like 120 games or so in a 12x10 grid. Stars would be easy! :)
And they would have to include a new core value: GOG for the rich! :p
Post edited January 08, 2014 by Thespian*
GOG! It's full of stars.....Or it is ninja shurikens?!:P

P.S.: maybe GOG has 50 stars. Who knows?!
Post edited January 08, 2014 by wolfsrain
Thespian*: And they would have to include a new core value: GOG for the rich! :p
Naw, UHD will be all the rage in a few years. I speculate 5-10, probably around 2020 or so. I doubt anyone will achieve 42 stars before then anyway. :)
wolfsrain: GOG! It's full of stars.....Or it is ninja shurikens?!:P

P.S.: maybe GOG has 50 stars. Who knows?!
But 50 is not the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything! O_o

skeletonbow: Naw, UHD will be all the rage in a few years. I speculate 5-10, probably around 2020 or so. I doubt anyone will achieve 42 stars before then anyway. :)
Oh, well, maybe the actual crisis will be over for that date...

*crossing fingers*
Post edited January 08, 2014 by Thespian*
Thanks for the giggle, mate. The Adams quote was a great reply:)
wolfsrain: Thanks for the giggle, mate. The Adams quote was a great reply:)
I aim to please. ;)

*takes a bow and leaves*
high rated
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

HC8AN-FYG06-26PJT
Nice drop of a nice game!
Not redeemed, but +1.
high rated
bradgy: What is a star exactly?
Thespian*: You get a new star when your rep reaches a certain level. The first one at 25 points, the second at 150, the third at 450, fourth at 1000 (I think) and the fifth is the final one (don't know what rep do you need for it).

Though, as you're in the Ninja thread, you may call them "shurikens" instead of stars. ;)
Morning all. Enjoyed reading the shruiken banter. Thanks again for the rep.

Another humble key for a speedy ninja PM - Magicka + DLC
edit: gone
Post edited January 08, 2014 by bradgy
Thespian*: You get a new star when your rep reaches a certain level. The first one at 25 points, the second at 150, the third at 450, fourth at 1000 (I think) and the fifth is the final one (don't know what rep do you need for it).

Though, as you're in the Ninja thread, you may call them "shurikens" instead of stars. ;)
bradgy: Morning all. Enjoyed reading the shruiken banter. Thanks again for the rep.

Thank you, and have a nice day! :)
bradgy: Morning all. Enjoyed reading the shruiken banter. Thanks again for the rep.

Ugh, Good night to you too. ;d
high rated
Puzzler World: WFG0P-A3TIY-9KFAE

My sleep pattern is seriously messed up :(
Post edited January 08, 2014 by mabrookes