It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: What's up, Braussie!! :D
Just playing around on my computer while it's hooked up to the new 50" Plasma TV my dad got my family for Christmas. It's pretty neat! Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out what I wanna try and get for trade with the games I have. I also just got a flat tire today, which sucked... The tire was under warranty, but I moved and the store the warranty is through is in another part of the country...

... Long story short, not much. You? :-p
niniendowarrior: What's up, Braussie!! :D
Braussie: Just playing around on my computer while it's hooked up to the new 50" Plasma TV my dad got my family for Christmas. It's pretty neat! Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out what I wanna try and get for trade with the games I have. I also just got a flat tire today, which sucked... The tire was under warranty, but I moved and the store the warranty is through is in another part of the country...

Mass Effect 3 mostly... and lots of work pressure too. :(

Been playing Sleeping Dogs but that game seems to be deteriorating as I push forward.
Braussie: Just playing around on my computer while it's hooked up to the new 50" Plasma TV my dad got my family for Christmas. It's pretty neat! Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out what I wanna try and get for trade with the games I have. I also just got a flat tire today, which sucked... The tire was under warranty, but I moved and the store the warranty is through is in another part of the country...

niniendowarrior: Mass Effect 3 mostly... and lots of work pressure too. :(

Been playing Sleeping Dogs but that game seems to be deteriorating as I push forward.
I've been playing Dust: An Elysian Tale ... that game has completely impressed me! Good story, fluid gameplay... unlockables/searchables to make it have more replay. Good game!
niniendowarrior: Mass Effect 3 mostly... and lots of work pressure too. :(

Braussie: I've been playing Dust: An Elysian Tale ... that game has completely impressed me! Good story, fluid gameplay... unlockables/searchables to make it have more replay. Good game!
I've heard of it, but never really seen what it's about.
Braussie: I've been playing Dust: An Elysian Tale ... that game has completely impressed me! Good story, fluid gameplay... unlockables/searchables to make it have more replay. Good game!
niniendowarrior: I've heard of it, but never really seen what it's about.
Then check out TotalBiscuit's review video. Dust is really a great game.
high rated
Hello all :)
Leucius: Hello all :)
Hi mate. last 20 rep for 1000.. +1
niniendowarrior: I've heard of it, but never really seen what it's about.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Then check out TotalBiscuit's review video. Dust is really a great game.
ITS NOT A REVIEW ITS WTF FIRST IMPRESSIONS lol
high rated
If anyone wants Battle Group on Desura, raise your hand (or other limb) please!
Evening folks :D
ejiki: If anyone wants Battle Group on Desura, raise your hand (or other limb) please!
NR, but thanks ejiki! +1
ejiki: If anyone wants Battle Group on Desura, raise your hand (or other limb) please!
Could i?
Redix: Could i?
PM sent!
high rated
Guncraft
Desura
A8593-3B781-C89F9-0448D-B8CF6

find the correct order to get it
innerring: Guncraft
Desura
A8593-3B781-C89F9-0448D-B8CF6

find the correct order to get it