It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: make that two people and two copies!
adambiser: I think we scared everyone off. lol
Now you sound like Ian! heheh!
ggf162: What, do you celebrate yours early? It's only Christmas Eve! The best day is yet to come!

As far as today went, well, my dog left a nice surprise at the foot of my bed, but it happens you know?
Ki11s0n3: Yeah we do it today, but instead of gifts I got got $80 worth of games and such stolen from me by my family and sold for there habits and then I get treated like it's my fault. Same thing happened on my B-day so yeah overall my day has been pretty crappy.
I can't even begin to imagine the crap they're using to justify that, that's just shitty of them.
Ki11s0n3: Yeah we do it today, but instead of gifts I got got $80 worth of games and such stolen from me by my family and sold for there habits and then I get treated like it's my fault. Same thing happened on my B-day so yeah overall my day has been pretty crappy.
ggf162: I can't even begin to imagine the crap they're using to justify that, that's just shitty of them.
Yeah it is and with no reason just because they wanted to buy their stuff
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you all!
ggf162: I can't even begin to imagine the crap they're using to justify that, that's just shitty of them.
Ki11s0n3: Yeah it is and with no reason just because they wanted to buy their stuff
Man, you need a new lock on your door. Thank god my family is not that crappy. If some of my family members would do that to me it would result in broken arms and teeth for sure.
Ki11s0n3: Yeah it is and with no reason just because they wanted to buy their stuff
HWsGC: Man, you need a new lock on your door. Thank god my family is not that crappy. If some of my family members would do that to me it would result in broken arms and teeth for sure.
lol almost did I was severely pissed off and the worst part is they sold em for $20 so over $80 in games and what not gone for $20 which pissed me off even more and on top of that I just got those games and haven't beaten them yet, and of course I am broke and can't get em again.
Post edited December 25, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: lol almost did I was severely pissed off and the worst part is they sold em for $20 so over $80 in games and what not gone for $20 which pissed me off even more and on top of that I just got those games and haven't beaten them yet, and of course I am broke and can't get em again.
I feel for you man. My family did that to me years ago, for similar reasons. It pissed me off that I was the only one working yet they're breaking into my room and taking anything the least bit valuable. Made me not want to work so I could stay home and guard my stuff. I only got some of it back.

I quickly looked for a new place and moved away. Didn't tell them my new phone for about a year.
Ki11s0n3: lol almost did I was severely pissed off and the worst part is they sold em for $20 so over $80 in games and what not gone for $20 which pissed me off even more and on top of that I just got those games and haven't beaten them yet, and of course I am broke and can't get em again.
Going all digital doesn't sound that bad for you. But if you have advanced PC users in the family they'll just sell your GoG and steam accounts. Even cheaepr, like 5 bucks.
BlackDawn: Going all digital doesn't sound that bad for you. But if you have advanced PC users in the family they'll just sell your GoG and steam accounts. Even cheaepr, like 5 bucks.
Yeah they prolly would if they knew my passwords, the games that were sold though were on PS3 so going digital isn't entirely an option for most games
BlackDawn: Going all digital doesn't sound that bad for you. But if you have advanced PC users in the family they'll just sell your GoG and steam accounts. Even cheaepr, like 5 bucks.
He can logout every time he left the room... But, like BlueMooner said above, better to find a new place to live.
HWsGC: Man, you need a new lock on your door. Thank god my family is not that crappy. If some of my family members would do that to me it would result in broken arms and teeth for sure.
Well, you have a very good reason to go digital from now on. ;)
HWsGC: Well, you have a very good reason to go digital from now on. ;)
If I can I will
BlueMooner: I feel for you man. My family did that to me years ago, for similar reasons. It pissed me off that I was the only one working yet they're breaking into my room and taking anything the least bit valuable. Made me not want to work so I could stay home and guard my stuff. I only got some of it back.

I quickly looked for a new place and moved away. Didn't tell them my new phone for about a year.
I can't understand how anyone -- especially family -- can be such huge dicks.

If this happened to me, I don't think I will be able to control my anger.
Can anyone recommend a good RPG type game like Anodyne or the old Zelda games?
Have been wanting to play one lately. Two Brothers looks awesome but I don't have $15 right now. Any other games like those?