It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Happy Holidays.
And this.
Death132: I have a Steam Code for each game. One game per person. I'll PM the link to the 5 people who ask first.

Garry's Mod
Magicka + 2 DLC
Natural Selection 2
Serious Sam 3: BFE

And all 3 FEAR games for one lucky person.

It's my birthday yet I'm giving other people gifts. I think I have things a little mixed up...
Happy Birthday!
Death132: I have a Steam Code for each game. One game per person. I'll PM the link to the 5 people who ask first.

Garry's Mod
Magicka + 2 DLC
Natural Selection 2

It's my birthday yet I'm giving other people gifts. I think I have things a little mixed up...
Happy birthday, can I have Natural Selection 2?
high rated
Only Fear 1 is still remaining for whoever wants it.
Post edited December 28, 2013 by Death132

Garry's Mod
Magicka + 2 DLC
Natural Selection 2

Happy Birthday!

Garry's Mod
Magicka + 2 DLC
Natural Selection 2

Happy Birthday! And it's your birthday so you can do what you want, including give away gifts.
I'd like Magicka if it wasn't requested while I was busy typing this out.

Edit: Thank you for the game.
Post edited December 28, 2013 by IceEagle
Death132: Only Fear 1, and Fear 2 are still remaining.
Then can I have fear 2, please?
Death132: Only Fear 1 is still remaining for whoever wants it.
thanks for FEAR 3,
+1
I would like Fear 1 if you still have it.
Happy birthday!
Alright that's all of them. Happy Holidays
Thanks and +1 for FEAR 2. Have a good birthday.
Good news and bad. I have Via onboard sound, which is bad because it doesn't work very well with line in recording in 7, and doesn't work at all in 8/8.1 - the good news is I found a low profile PCI Rosewill sound card for 15 bucks.

Instead of subbing to an mmo, I'm upgrading my pc. I think I finally have my priorities more aligned with what they need to be.

This should be the last upgrade for this PC. I had a choice of a few cards, but the one I picked had solid reviews providing you download the audio driver from Rosewill or CMedia.

It's funny, I record pretty frequently in bursts, and go for periods without recording anything for a while. Not being able to record what's in my head is driving me nuts.

~Leucius
high rated
L7EL-U7ZU-4RT5-QCBC
theslitherydeee: L7EL-U7ZU-4RT5-QCBC
Thank you! Never had a chance to try this game yet. played all the other infinity engine based games though :)
theslitherydeee: L7EL-U7ZU-4RT5-QCBC
IndicaHybrid: Thank you! Never had a chance to try this game yet. played all the other infinity engine based games though :)
Thank nightrunner227, its his key. I'm just passing it along. Have fun.