It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SlyFox: I'd like it for a friend of mine if it's alright with you.
Schnuff: Sure check pm
Have Fun <------
I like your idea of fun, its similar to the Joker's. :P
Schnuff: Sure check pm
Have Fun <------
stg83: I like your idea of fun, its similar to the Joker's. :P
comes from too much television (acme)
Happy very nice christmas to eveyone!
Attachments:
Post edited December 24, 2013 by Elrinda
happy holidays to everyone!
Happy Holidays to everybody.
Merry Christmas!
high rated
Well, today's my birthday. It is decidedly the worst day of the year to have a b'day. Anyway, apparently in Gogland it is customary to give gifts on your birthday. It's crazy, I know.

<span class="bold">So, just prove to me that you're a hacker and you can have a copy of SS2.</span>
Austrobogulator: Well, today's my birthday. It is decidedly the worst day of the year to have a b'day. Anyway, apparently in Gogland it is customary to give gifts on your birthday. It's crazy, I know.

<span class="bold">So, just prove to me that you're a hacker and you can have a copy of SS2.</span>
Already have it, nor could i have proven it. :p +1
Austrobogulator: Well, today's my birthday. It is decidedly the worst day of the year to have a b'day. Anyway, apparently in Gogland it is customary to give gifts on your birthday. It's crazy, I know.

Got it! Thanks a lot man. I wish you a happy birthday and a merry christmas!!!
(I tried some crazy passwords like snowden before finding the right one...)

aymerict: Got it! Thanks a lot man. I wish you a happy birthday and a merry christmas!!!
(I tried some crazy passwords like snowden before finding the right one...)
My password skills suck, perhaps I should have picked something more secure...like 'password1'.
Oh ah, nothing with base64, darn =.
Post edited December 24, 2013 by lugum
lugum: Oh ah, nothing with base64, darn =.
Nope, it was easy as could be :D
I had a remaining code ofr RoA1+2 if anyone is interested:

https://cryptobin.org/63z1l634
aymerict: I had a remaining code ofr RoA1+2 if anyone is interested:

I already have the game, but how do you decrypt it?

Edit: @Schnuff
Thanks for the link. I emailed it to my friend. I'm sure he will appreciate the game.
For some reason, when I tried to post this earlier, gog didn't upload my comment.
Post edited December 24, 2013 by SlyFox
aymerict: I had a remaining code ofr RoA1+2 if anyone is interested:

would like them if it's still available