It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: im sure Stooner has a bookmark for a site that builds custom companions! o_O!
Tarnicus: I vanish for months and Stooner is still copping it! lol
what else do you think this thread is about?!
wolfsrain: Amazed that you know about the anime. Not many people know this title. :p
Yeah I watched fansubbed versions of it(my Japanese is a little rusty but I still understand a fair bit) as it was released in Japan :)
I like the Monty Python movies. Never seen their TV show :(
Heard was just as hilarious as their movies. Tried to convince some of my friends to watch Monty Python and they told me " that's not funny ". And i laugh every time i watch them.

As for anime, well, yeah, i like anime. Which makes me immature, etc. In my country pursuing stuff considered not serious makes you immature ( i include gaming, reading comic books and mangas or watching/reading fantasy/science-fiction series, collecting stuff ). Communist mentality leftovers.
Sachys: what else do you think this thread is about?!
Haha I was under the misassumption that it was to give games away *slaps forehead* How are you doing Sachys? :)
wolfsrain: I like the Monty Python movies. Never seen their TV show :(
Heard was just as hilarious as their movies. Tried to convince some of my friends to watch Monty Python and they told me " that's not funny ". And i laugh every time i watch them.

As for anime, well, yeah, i like anime. Which makes me immature, etc. In my country pursuing stuff considered not serious makes you immature ( i include gaming, reading comic books and mangas or watching/reading fantasy/science-fiction series, collecting stuff ). Communist mentality leftovers.
I don't think the show is as good as the movies but there are some brilliant parts to it. I think Ive watched all of it. As for anime, I started watching it when I was 15 or 16 and still love it at 37 :) I find it a beautiful art of storytelling :)
Tarnicus: One of my new favourite songs (song starts about 2 mins in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_9wTVAAAU

The first to post a funny song you love to get Star Wolves 3 on Steam :)
Addition: or one of the following on Steam -
Tower Wars
Ignite
Hammerfight
Yumsters 2: Around the World
Musaic Box
Saira
The Showdown Effect
Ether Vapor Remaster
Fairy Bloom Fresia
Satazius
Wolfsrain, you can have the first pick if any of those interest you as well :)
Post edited December 27, 2013 by Tarnicus
Sachys: im sure Stooner has a bookmark for a site that builds custom companions! o_O!
You vanish for another couple of months and Sachys will not stop defaming me... ;p

hey you
Tarnicus: One of my new favourite songs (song starts about 2 mins in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_9wTVAAAU

The first to post a funny song you love to get Star Wolves 3 on Steam :)
My funny songs are all in portuguese...
Post edited December 27, 2013 by Stooner
I have most of them from various bundles. At least the one that interested me.

My first anime was this one:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1315

It was at TV when i was 6 and left quite an impression. Saw it at 12 with different eyes and around 16 years old again. i still watch it from time to time. Hi No Tori was a great series.

There were others when i was a kid, stopped for a while and after 1989, we got anime back. Dubbed french version, subtitled in romanian ( worst possible combination, after english dubbed versions ). Still watching anime, though the selection is very strict. From time to time, i have some guilty pleasures, like Girls und Panzer or Zero no Tsukaima, I usually prefer more serious stuff, like Monster or Bartender or Human Crossing.
Stooner: You vanish for another couple of months and Sachys will not stop defaming me... ;p

hey you
My Portuguese is worse than Rusty even though I have another Brazilian friend who speaks it fluently. I guess I learned a little, such as Uno de Vegeto. Do you know of that organisation? :)
Ok I'm a bit sick right now and need to get back to resting. I'll check in tomorrow to see if there was any interest in those ancient bundle codes(that hopefully still work! lol)
Post edited December 27, 2013 by Tarnicus
Stooner: You vanish for another couple of months and Sachys will not stop defaming me... ;p

hey you
Tarnicus: My Portuguese is worse than Rusty even though I have another Brazilian friend who speaks it fluently. I guess I learned a little, such as Uno de Vegeto. Do you know of that organisation? :)
Ok I'm a bit sick right now and need to get back to resting. I'll check in tomorrow to see if there was any interest in those ancient bundle codes(that hopefully still work! lol)
I have no idea what you're talking about... I was never a fan of Dragon Ball Z..

well, I still like this old classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSdvolQaSk

Get better soon!
Tarnicus: My Portuguese is worse than Rusty even though I have another Brazilian friend who speaks it fluently. I guess I learned a little, such as Uno de Vegeto. Do you know of that organisation? :)
Stooner: I have no idea what you're talking about... I was never a fan of Dragon Ball Z..

well, I still like this old classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSdvolQaSk

Get better soon!
Now that is a great movie
You wish i would! O_O
Ki11s0n3: Now that is a great movie
Indeed! And I think Clerks 3 is coming...

Sachys: You wish i would! O_O
I wish lots of thing, but this is not included!
Stooner: I wish lots of thing, but this is not included!
i'm not sure i want to know what are you wishes , especially if body parts are involved o_O
Ki11s0n3: Now that is a great movie
Stooner: Indeed! And I think Clerks 3 is coming...

Sachys: You wish i would! O_O
God I hope so, Kevin Smith did say he was gonna do 1 more movie before retiring for the most part. though he hasn't mentioned what it is yet.
DyNaer: i'm not sure i want to know what are you wishes , especially if body parts are involved o_O
I rather full body than only body parts... I can be a little deviant, but I'm not a psychopath...
DyNaer: i'm not sure i want to know what are you wishes , especially if body parts are involved o_O
Stooner: I rather full body than only body parts... I can be a little deviant, but I'm not a psychopath...
Go play Cognition for the body parts :P