It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: You should have been quicker. ;P
dragonsreach: Yeah, yeah, tell it to the server! :-p
You have a PM, mate!
FakeCity 2 gift code:
AHHA-UHOH-WOWW-SHIT
cemtufekci: FakeCity 2 gift code:
AHHA-UHOH-WOWW-SHIT
FakeCity 2?Is that the sequel to the 1best selling Fake City simulator FakeCity?If so,i would like to know where can i get one?
cemtufekci: FakeCity 2 gift code:
AHHA-UHOH-WOWW-SHIT
FakeCity 2. ah. i remember when the trailer for this game was unveiled on E3 1975. Good times, good times.
te_lanus: VFKK-DU82-CM47-E9H5
NE4Q-PMNG-U2CQ-6KGR

And this one I can't remember if I gave it way already :P
42HP-ECRT-TBEB-KY93
They're all still showing as valid codes. Own already, didn't redeem. The first two will probably go like hotcakes now fast when someone finds out! :)
NE4Q-PMNG-U2CQ-6KGR

42HP-ECRT-TBEB-KY93
Have the first two, got the last in a HIB long ago. None used, all keys still working :)
skeletonbow: They're all still showing as valid codes. Own already, didn't redeem. The first two will probably go like hotcakes now fast when someone finds out! :)
gegog: Have the first two, got the last in a HIB long ago. None used, all keys still working :)
Already own the middle one, the other two told me "invalid code" each time I've tried them. :D
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Thespian*
2nd one is still avaible
NE4Q-PMNG-U2CQ-6KGR

42HP-ECRT-TBEB-KY93
Already have the first one, the 2nd and 3rd are invalid for me.
Thanks for your contribution anyway. :)
gegog: Have the first two, got the last in a HIB long ago. None used, all keys still working :)
Thespian*: Already own the middle one, the other two told me "invalid code" each time I've tried them. :D
It might have been locked for 10 minutes from me testing it out unless someone else grabbed em. :)
The first two codes are just games that are available free on the GOG catalogue though. :)
The third one was Torchlight which one can never get enough of. Great game.
all 3 still works.
skeletonbow: It might have been locked for 10 minutes from me testing it out unless someone else grabbed em. :)
In fact, GOG dropped its "10 minutes policy" a while ago, for something like two-three minutes. Unfortunately for some of us, the state of the codes doesn't get correctly updated when it changes. I recall several occasions when most people reported they got a "code already used" message, whilst two or three of us still got "invalid code" even almost an hour later. ;)
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Thespian*
Hello ninjas and ninjettes of the gaming world!
Leucius: Hello ninjas and ninjettes of the gaming world!
Hi
Thespian*: In fact, GOG dropped its "10 minutes policy" a while ago, for something like two-three minutes. Unfortunately for some of us, the state of the codes doesn't get correctly updated when it changes. I recall several occasions when most people reported they got a "code already used" message, whilst two or three of us still got "invalid code" even almost an hour later. ;)
Yeah, I've encountered that many times also. I haven't actually been testing posted game codes much for the last 3 weeks or so though as I've been more tied up in buying games in all the mega sales over the last month and completing out my various wishlists to some degree.

Also, I usually never attempt to test any Steam codes or codes on other services unless the person tells you what game it is for when they post it as I don't want to end up registering a code for a game that is uninteresting to me that I'll never play, or a game that I own on a different service already and ending up with duplicates and wasting a code someone else could have used. That's one thing I like about GOG, is that you can just go ahead and try a code and then leave it for someone else if you have it already, don't want it, or even just feel like letting it go to someone else for now because you bought or won a lot of games recently already and want to see others join in the excitement too. I really wish Steam did that too. ;)