It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: Yay, Ultima VII! I simply had to redeem this! Thank you very much Prydeless!
Stooner: Cool... this is what I got 84CH-NSUK-QFRS-ZPDA... :D
Grats!
same!
LesterKnight99: I don't understand that puzzle... but yet, it calls to me. NINJA AWAY!
Oh man, you are working on negative stars, Lester! I don't think I've ever seen negative 70 but more power to you! It's almost as rare as a five star goglodyte sighting ;-)
Grats!
Sachys: same!
I got the same but it comes as invalid key.
Prydeless: A gift for a determined ninja.
DeMignon: Yay, Ultima VII! I simply had to redeem this! Thank you very much Prydeless!
Excellent - ninja kudos!
LesterKnight99: I don't understand that puzzle... but yet, it calls to me. NINJA AWAY!
Momo1991: Oh man, you are working on negative stars, Lester! I don't think I've ever seen negative 70 but more power to you! It's almost as rare as a five star goglodyte sighting ;-)
I got to try harder on the rep.
Thanks guys, I was just in for the good puzzle, but when Ultima VII popped up I had to ninja. Great classic!
Please give Prydeless some green for a generous GOG drop!

Grats!
You were supposed to climb the tree the other way round ;-)
Momo1991: Oh man, you are working on negative stars, Lester! I don't think I've ever seen negative 70 but more power to you! It's almost as rare as a five star goglodyte sighting ;-)
LesterKnight99: I got to try harder on the rep.
Um, not sure how to answer that! You seem to be doing fine if that was your plan ;-p
you might want to try something other than just posting in the gifting threads - you've been told numerous times, yet I can't see any effort to integrate yourself with the community. a lot of people wont like that.
Momo1991: Um, not sure how to answer that! You seem to be doing fine if that was your plan ;-p
I gotta get more positive rep! Note to self: start joining in on discussions more.
DeMignon: Thanks guys, I was just in for the good puzzle, but when Ultima VII popped up I had to ninja. Great classic!
Please give Prydeless some green for a generous GOG drop!

Grats!
DeMignon: You were supposed to climb the tree the other way round ;-)
Naaah... I'm more extreme and was skiing. The fact that the mountain looks like a tree doesn't matter.
(Sachys should be good at that)
I tried backwards too, but at that time the code said "invalid"

and yep, I was more for the puzzle too, not knowing the prize...
Cheers to Prydeless!
Sachys: you might want to try something other than just posting in the gifting threads - you've been told numerous times, yet I can't see any effort to integrate yourself with the community. a lot of people wont like that.
I see that. I gotta stop that. It's just that there are SO MANY GAMES. But, I do know I have to work on this by me doing stuff.
Sachys: you might want to try something other than just posting in the gifting threads - you've been told numerous times, yet I can't see any effort to integrate yourself with the community. a lot of people wont like that.
LesterKnight99: I see that. I gotta stop that. It's just that there are SO MANY GAMES. But, I do know I have to work on this by me doing stuff.
better friggin start then.
LesterKnight99:
I'll also add that you should read this post!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post57193
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Sachys
LesterKnight99: I see that. I gotta stop that. It's just that there are SO MANY GAMES. But, I do know I have to work on this by me doing stuff.
Sachys: better friggin start then.
LesterKnight99:
Sachys: I'll also add that you should read this post!
That was a good post, thank you
Grats!
Hehe, just wanted to add a little twist there. Hope it didn't frustrate anyone!
Sachys: better friggin start then.

I'll also add that you should read this post!
LesterKnight99: That was a good post, thank you
well, take note and dont fuck it up a second time.
Prydeless: Hehe, just wanted to add a little twist there. Hope it didn't frustrate anyone!
heheh! ya bast! no wonder...
ah well, was a good bit of fun!
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Sachys